Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ral99

06-05-2012

i like reading patchnotes, these are too short

Catman789

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Ezreal buffs? I love it!

Anzell

06-05-2012

I agree with everything but urgot and galio nerfs...

Sporkboy

06-05-2012

I was a little concerned when I heard there were going to be Darius nerfs. I mean, sure, he's kind of broken, but I was afraid they were going to nerf bat him into obscurity. It looks like the way they handled it is pretty appropriate, though. His ult certainly doesn't need a grace period to be freakishly scary, and the damage nerf was totally called for.

Sonic Nova

06-05-2012

YOU GUYS ARE NERFING URGOT AND BUFFING EZREAL AND SWAIN?! WHY?! Seriously, if anything, you guys need to nerf Ezreal, his ult is the most spammable high-damage ult in the game and you're buffing its mana cost?! WHY?! AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU NERFED AKALI YET?! There's no sense in it, you're buffing an already OP ranged carry and one that really doesn't need any buffing and you're nerfing a champ falls into some of the worst situations in the game thanks to his ult. Sorry, just voicing my opinion when I believe the balancing truly isn't balanced in my opinion. Good job nerfing Jax though, that needed to be taken care of some time or other.

Blazed08

06-05-2012

why would you nerf the OLD nocturne hes not even OP
and when is this happening

darkmarvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Thank god my friend was just trolling when he said Fiora was getting nerfed.

Jake Compton

06-05-2012

Only REAL problem here that i have is the extra nocturne nerfs...

Fuzzybat

06-05-2012

Awesome, third champ in a row now to only have one alternate skin. What happened to the days when a new champ would come with two skins and at least two other champs would get a new skin?

joydivizion

06-05-2012

thanks for the EZ manacost reduction. going to enjoy getting all those extra kills i always ran out of mana for