Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FateInRevenge

06-05-2012

The True About Patch's Note "We need to create a rage, so nerf all and buf SWAIN trololololo "

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

pulsefire ezreal where ;_;

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

i normally don't comment on these, but i got to ask this. While i understand they did these nerfs/buffs cause of the pro circuit, was it really necessary? I mean they appeased the very small group of people, like the top 3% or so, and just made the other 97% of the players mad? I'm sorry but last time I checked, 97 > 3. . .Riot should really try to help the majority of the players be happy in my opinion and not just the figureheads. . .

DreMLoK

06-05-2012

i came here to downvote this disgusting patch

3vilP4nd4

06-05-2012

If i may, id like to suggest that for the next patch you guys look at twitch and Tristana, they both seem very broken. Twitch is way too OP, and Tristana is way under-looked. Also, why no new maps. We have a billion and one champs but only 3 maps. I realize making a new map would be extremely difficult, but you guys are Riot. Your legends (no pun intended), and I can say with certainty that if anyone can get it done, its you guys. Just FFT.

Iips

06-05-2012

No Ahri Skin???

AppleStarz

06-05-2012

Your justification for nerfing Ahri when not touching Vlad, Ryze, and possibly Morde is absolutely stupid.
You will need 800 AP in order to do the amount of damage pre nerf on Fox Fire. This will definitely encourage me to buy straight AP items on Ahri, lemme tell you.

If you're going to buff her nerf her BASE damage that badly, you could at least buff her AP RATIO to something that can actually compensate for it, not some mini AP ratio buff and call it balanced.

It wasn't even the damage on Ahri that needed nerfing. It's her mobility.

DoctorMcPain

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleStarz View Post
Your justification for nerfing Ahri when not touching Vlad, Ryze, and possibly Morde is absolutely stupid.
You will need 800 AP in order to do the amount of damage pre nerf on Fox Fire. This will definitely encourage me to buy straight AP items on Ahri, lemme tell you.

If you're going to buff her nerf her BASE damage that badly, you could at least buff her AP RATIO to something that can actually compensate for it, not some mini AP ratio buff and call it balanced.

It wasn't even the damage on Ahri that needed nerfing. It's her mobility.
I'm pretty sure they'll nerf Vlad soon enough

As for Ahri, less QQ more pew pew

she's still strong

demęscus

06-05-2012

Why riot! Why you nerf my ap kog qq

Quite Chilly

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheTiger View Post
If i may, id like to suggest that for the next patch you guys look at twitch and Tristana, they both seem very broken. Twitch is way too OP, and Tristana is way under-looked. Also, why no new maps. We have a billion and one champs but only 3 maps. I realize making a new map would be extremely difficult, but you guys are Riot. Your legends (no pun intended), and I can say with certainty that if anyone can get it done, its you guys. Just FFT.
Actually, I just find trist underplayed, while twitch does not seem broken at all. I do just fine against him, when I play him, which isn't often. Those "OP" ones you are playing against are just people better than you at the moment. Just learn to counter him? Oracles are your friend.