Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Draven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FateInRevenge

Junior Member

06-05-2012

The True About Patch's Note "We need to create a rage, so nerf all and buf SWAIN trololololo "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bus Driver

Senior Member

06-05-2012

pulsefire ezreal where ;_;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icage

Senior Member

06-05-2012

i normally don't comment on these, but i got to ask this. While i understand they did these nerfs/buffs cause of the pro circuit, was it really necessary? I mean they appeased the very small group of people, like the top 3% or so, and just made the other 97% of the players mad? I'm sorry but last time I checked, 97 > 3. . .Riot should really try to help the majority of the players be happy in my opinion and not just the figureheads. . .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreMLoK

Senior Member

06-05-2012

i came here to downvote this disgusting patch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3vilP4nd4

Member

06-05-2012

If i may, id like to suggest that for the next patch you guys look at twitch and Tristana, they both seem very broken. Twitch is way too OP, and Tristana is way under-looked. Also, why no new maps. We have a billion and one champs but only 3 maps. I realize making a new map would be extremely difficult, but you guys are Riot. Your legends (no pun intended), and I can say with certainty that if anyone can get it done, its you guys. Just FFT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iips

Senior Member

06-05-2012

No Ahri Skin???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleStarz

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Your justification for nerfing Ahri when not touching Vlad, Ryze, and possibly Morde is absolutely stupid.
You will need 800 AP in order to do the amount of damage pre nerf on Fox Fire. This will definitely encourage me to buy straight AP items on Ahri, lemme tell you.

If you're going to buff her nerf her BASE damage that badly, you could at least buff her AP RATIO to something that can actually compensate for it, not some mini AP ratio buff and call it balanced.


It wasn't even the damage on Ahri that needed nerfing. It's her mobility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
AppleStarz:
Your justification for nerfing Ahri when not touching Vlad, Ryze, and possibly Morde is absolutely stupid.
You will need 800 AP in order to do the amount of damage pre nerf on Fox Fire. This will definitely encourage me to buy straight AP items on Ahri, lemme tell you.

If you're going to buff her nerf her BASE damage that badly, you could at least buff her AP RATIO to something that can actually compensate for it, not some mini AP ratio buff and call it balanced.


It wasn't even the damage on Ahri that needed nerfing. It's her mobility.

I'm pretty sure they'll nerf Vlad soon enough

As for Ahri, less QQ more pew pew

she's still strong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demæscus

Junior Member

06-05-2012

Why riot! Why you nerf my ap kog qq


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quite Chilly

Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
ApacheTiger:
If i may, id like to suggest that for the next patch you guys look at twitch and Tristana, they both seem very broken. Twitch is way too OP, and Tristana is way under-looked. Also, why no new maps. We have a billion and one champs but only 3 maps. I realize making a new map would be extremely difficult, but you guys are Riot. Your legends (no pun intended), and I can say with certainty that if anyone can get it done, its you guys. Just FFT.


Actually, I just find trist underplayed, while twitch does not seem broken at all. I do just fine against him, when I play him, which isn't often. Those "OP" ones you are playing against are just people better than you at the moment. Just learn to counter him? Oracles are your friend.