Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Amumu
Fixed a bug that caused players to hear Sad Robot Amumu's voice across the map

I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY!!!

For Ahri, I don't mind the change to fox fire I think that's good... her ult though...

Zakamaru

06-04-2012

Jax will still be a strong pick, or at least I assume so.

Kog's R nerf is out of the blue. Are we ONLY supposed to play him AD carry now?

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

sad day about sad robot amumu...guess i'm not buying him :/

EvilJesterX

06-04-2012

KARMA NEEDS A NEW SKIN!!!!! She's one of the only ones left that never had a new skin come out!

ashuraRen

06-04-2012

Why take out amumu laugh bug? it was epic :3

Nenkie

06-04-2012

HUD bug fixes where?

Henry Plainview

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwaykab View Post
I watched the Darius champion spotlight and read the description for his ult. I thought it was always supposed to refresh only on the killing blow. Was it bugged before? What is the "grace period" you keep talking about? I know it's getting phased out in a day or two, but I'm curious.
CertainlyT discussed it elsewhere
Quote:
players internally were constantly frustrated by missing their ult by ~5 damage. As a result, I simply trimmed a substantial amount of power from the kit (at one point he was 325 MS, Crippling Strike scaled to 260% AD, and Apprehend + flash was a combo!... ok that one would have gone no matter what) and gave the grace period.
Basically, the ult would refresh if the enemy died within .5 seconds of him using it, which was intended so a tick of Hemorrhage or ignite would get it, although in practice team fights were triggering that way too often. CertainlyT's justification makes me laugh because holy **** your original champion was so OP wtf were you doing.

Fixitorit

06-04-2012

Poor Urgot... sad really sad.

Frongon

06-04-2012

I think that Daruis's alt should not beable to reset if he gets the killing blow if it does true damage. But if it just did physical damage then it should do that. Also i think that the Jax nerfs are just bad because he wasnt OP at all, people say he is because they die if they face him.

CutestPandaNA

06-04-2012

WHY DID YOU FIX AMUMU'S GLOBAL LAUGH WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :'( it was beautiful