King of the Scar [Draft]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hratis Arai

06-04-2012

I've been hosting KoS Draft for a while now and I even have a list of recurring players. I'm still constantly harassed by the community about KoS "needing" to be random. I have a few words about that...

1) Cutting out issues where a team automatically loses from the pick screen. Check!
2) Counter picking strategies naturally develop. Check!
3) Draft allows one sided matches to rebound. Check!

Colosseum of Skarner

--Rules

1) Draft
2) Summoner spells cannot be used, and must be garrison and revive.
3) The combat takes place around the relic circle.
- You may not enter the inner circle from anywhere except the waiting brush.
4) The fights must be One on One; under no circumstances may anyone outside of the battle interfere. (This includes setting traps, healing, (de)buffing, using global ults and auras.)
5) Allies must wait in the brush, entering one at a time after each match.
6) No leaving the inner circle once you've entered a match.
7) No going into battle with a speed shrine buff active.
8) STORM SHIELDS ARE FAIR GAME!
"I will explain this in detail so that no one gets it confused. You may not cap until the round has officially started, which is designated upon both combatants having entered the ring. IF the opposing team has stalled for 15 seconds or more, then you may cap as a force of hand."

9) When you die, you stay in your base until the round is over. The next round begins with the previous rounds winning team sending first.
10) No stalling / No Teemo Passive for stalling purposes.
11) You may not harm opposing team while they are in their bush, with the exception of Global Ultimate while in combat.

Concerning Karthus, Yorick, Zyra, Kog'Maw, etc..
[You may NEVER enter combat while the previous champion is in a pre-death state. You MUST wait out the passive/ultimate time and then continue the round]

Items not allowed
1) Items that give auras to others.
2) Guardian Angel.

Scoring: Every time a team dies a round ends, with the winning team acquiring the windmill. If the losing team wins the next round, they then will neutralize windmill.

Black List: I know you can't keep all the trolls at bay, but at least this can help with the serious problems.
xFeral - For using Warwicks aura to assist allies on multiple occasions, and for general negative attitude.
Spicy Rage - For neutralizing windmill in an exaggerated fit about a rule being broken.
booggabooblink - For capping points after raging about "Not knowing the rules" and getting killed by a Shaco.
spoon1230

Josh de Tonreau

06-04-2012

first

Pharren

06-05-2012

second

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

I'm curious why GA isn't allowed. Its not like ARAB where the respawn time is short enough that GA allows your entire team to come back. It costs a good sum of money to purchase, and you can easily die after you revive. Is that rule necessary?

Pharren

06-05-2012

yeah, it makes you too op if you fight last.

xFeral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

this guy cheats in basically every game, i wouldn't join his games if i were you.

Hratis Arai

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
I'm curious why GA isn't allowed. Its not like ARAB where the respawn time is short enough that GA allows your entire team to come back. It costs a good sum of money to purchase, and you can easily die after you revive. Is that rule necessary?
Essentially, GA turns everyone into Yorick where they can alter the game simply by having that extra chance. It's possible that allowing GA wouldn't be a big deal, but until I can get a few games in with GA allowed I don't want to make drastic changes like lifting bans on items.

Ðivine Guardian

06-18-2012

yorick ulti + ga =)

Hratis Arai

01-11-2013

Hosting again bump.

biGGinge

01-11-2013

This game mode is beast... i prefer draft but i feel like random would give it a twist to either way, props