Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Found this thread hoping to find some good TT advice and I've definitely found it! I'm just posting to say thank you so much for taking the time to answer everyone's questions, it's nice to see people offer pointers as opposed to just getting insults.

ChampStat

09-15-2012

Hello whoever these retired 3v3ers are! I'm currently at level 15 and would I want to try jungling. Could you recommend a champion for me to try? I was liking the idea of Trundle, because i figured that if in 5v5 he could stay in jungle indefinitely he could at least do a moderate job in 3v3. Then i heard that he was in need of QoL buffs, so that put me off a bit. Now I'm eyeing Lee Sin, but i'm afraid to try him since he has a high skill cap.
Also, since nobody and I mean nobody jungles at level 15(not that I've seen), if I jungle that guarentees a 2v1 lane in the other team's favor. Is there anything I could do to ease the pressure on that lane and avoid getting raged at by my teammates?

Boo

09-15-2012

not really. only junglers that work well are lee and nunu. anyone else, you might as well just duo lane with

ChampStat

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
not really. only junglers that work well are lee and nunu. anyone else, you might as well just duo lane with
By 'not really', are you referring to my question about avoiding the wrath of my teammates? That's probably the least of my worries. I would like to know if you think I can dive into jungling now(or at least when I have bought Lee Sin), or wait for level 20 and tier 3 runes before starting?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Definitely wait until level 20 at least if not 30. Trying the TT jungle without runes, even if you manage to make it though alive, is a terrible idea. You will end up putting your team behind because you won't have the clear speed and when you finish you will be on too low health to gank.

judgeshowtunes

09-15-2012

Quote:
Our team has had pretty solid success with Udyr, although our jungler complains about his first clear a bit. Just did Shyvana as well today, and he seemed very happy about her. Lee and Nunu are definitely solid picks though, for sure.

I'll see if he'll post some hints in this thread, assuming someone far more qualified (read: over 1500 elo in 3's) doesn't post some tips first.

Boo

09-15-2012

shyvana's good at jungling but her ganks are really bad compared to lee and nunu. i know she's not known for ganking but you need good ganks if you want to succeed. udyr is ok too but he tends to fall off hard after the first couple of clears if he doesn't get any good ganks off

Entropii

09-15-2012

GEt BaBeeKeD yo

judgeshowtunes

09-15-2012

Quote:
shyvana's good at jungling but her ganks are really bad compared to lee and nunu. i know she's not known for ganking but you need good ganks if you want to succeed. udyr is ok too but he tends to fall off hard after the first couple of clears if he doesn't get any good ganks off
What we found about Shyvana is that she clears super fast and she does so much damage. He built very tanky (Wriggles, Tabi, Randuin's, Sunfire, Frozen Mallet) and still just crushed in damage. Obviously he's lacking in CC, but being able to dragon form over walls really helped, + me on Ahri and our other friend on Darius (huehuehue NEVER GETS BANNED), just weren't worried about CC all that much.

xXxXnarutoXxXx

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Where is zacy
i like quoting quotes