Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yetti

08-28-2012

I heard bruiser Taric is OP... Any viability to that claim?

Aye Reezy

08-28-2012

E1C, Talon is by far my favorite champ and other ADs since I have been playing (new, only been a few months) and I made a ranked 3v team with my 2 friends. I always play Talon and they pick based off enemy team. What are good champs to compliment Talon? Is he even a 3v champ and if so, what is your build order and lane (please no abbreviations and slang, I don't know the lingo yet).

Koldheartedjsp

08-29-2012

whatya think my bro 8)

OTHER THAN CLOSE RANGE Q ACCURACY

what should i do/not do/work on

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

real talk

sfox1620

08-29-2012

I think you have already answered this but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. How do you build Cassiopeia in 3v3 and who is a good jungle you recommend running with her? Thanks for the help.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

omgomg cass go boots revolver deathcap athene

sfox1620

08-30-2012

How about the best build for Volibear? Is it better to go more damage with him or just stack health and defense and rely on his bite for the main damage source?

xxSCRUBNUBPWNERx

08-30-2012

How would you jungle Singed? You answered the item build earlier but I am more concerned about runes and masteries because it does not seem to be working out for me. Also what teammates would you pick for singed jungle and for lane?

Eryn

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
I heard bruiser Taric is OP... Any viability to that claim?
He has high base damage, has an armor aura, can reduce the armor of the enemies in an AoE, has decent burst with another team aura, and also has a good stun.

He's not terrible.

Eryn

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aye Reezy View Post
E1C, Talon is by far my favorite champ and other ADs since I have been playing (new, only been a few months) and I made a ranked 3v team with my 2 friends. I always play Talon and they pick based off enemy team. What are good champs to compliment Talon? Is he even a 3v champ and if so, what is your build order and lane (please no abbreviations and slang, I don't know the lingo yet).
Talon is very mobile, has decent damage, and good escape. However he is not extremely good unless against squishy champions or if he has tanky teammates.

I'd have Talon solo bot lane vs their mage, or solo top lane if they have two players bottom.

I'd pair him off with Jungle Jarvan and bot lane Mundo. I think that team has a good balance of CC, damage, mobility, and tankiness.