Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

physix

07-26-2012

What is the meta played in TT? (ap, tank, jungle) Are ad carries viable in TT? Are characters with aoes always good? (amumu, galio)

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
physix:
What is the meta played in TT? (ap, tank, jungle) Are ad carries viable in TT? Are characters with aoes always good? (amumu, galio)

All these questions have been answered throughout this thread.

I will do a quick summary.

AD Bruiser top - AP tank bot - Jungler

AD carries aren't very viable.

Amumu is not always that great, although in a team fight AoE wins.

Tejaila

07-27-2012

Hey E1C, thanks for your work in this thread. I read through all of yours and Lila's answers and it was very helpful.
I don't have a question for you currently, except whether you would be ok if I added you. Maybe I'll see you in-game sometime

Again: thank you!

sfox1620

07-27-2012

Could Rumble ever be a viable bot lane instead of top on a team with a jungle if you had a AD bruiser top? If so what items would you recommend on him in 3's and runes? Thanks

Axil

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Rumble sucks
case closed

topchedder

07-27-2012

do u have any links for good 3v3 matches high rated on youtube or something cuz lol replay doesnt work too well

Eryn

07-27-2012

Quote:
sfox1620:
Could Rumble ever be a viable bot lane instead of top on a team with a jungle if you had a AD bruiser top? If so what items would you recommend on him in 3's and runes? Thanks

If you're going against a ranged mage bottom it'll be a little harder to abuse your massive damage and short-range harass without dying.

Eryn

07-27-2012

Quote:
topchedder:
do u have any links for good 3v3 matches high rated on youtube or something cuz lol replay doesnt work too well

If you tell me how to upload them to youtube room LoLReplay, I'll do it.

scazzaf

07-27-2012

Thoughts on Zyra? (Good game btw)

Eryn

07-28-2012

Quote:
scazzaf:
Thoughts on Zyra? (Good game btw)

She's alright I'd say. Not incredibly tanky and she doesn't have a getaway. Although killing her can sometimes be a problem because of her passive.