Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhD in Solo Q

07-26-2012

3v3 controversy

AlphaWolvesGamer

07-26-2012

I'd like to know how to stop people who play self-allies who end up making the game 3 on 400million (exangerated number, but seriously, in a game with shaco, zyra and heirmindiner, they were practically fighting us with 10 monsters/champions against 3 champions.)

Icedorb217

07-26-2012

Not sure if it has been asked. But what could be a "normal" jungle route with the god tier such as Lee Sin, Shyv, Mundo, and others?

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
sfox1620:
Thanks for answering all these questions E1C it has really helped out team out. I usually play Singed when I can because surprisingly he does not seemed to be get banned too often, atleast at our level of 1575. I am trying to find a good champion to play when he is banned though and was wondering if you had any suggestions? I usually solo bot and was thinking Morde, Morgana or Shen. Who would you pick and what is the best way to build them? Thanks.

Morgana, Gragas, Kennen.

Singed is normally played solo top in my experience, and if that's the case Rumble is a great swap.

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
ApackofKoalas:
What do you think of jungle Malphite? I jungle on my 3's team, but in one game all 3 of my junglers got banned out and then the other team first picked my last resort jungler... rough game haha. I feel like Malphite would work well, especially since you can go cloth with 4 health and 1 mana pot. Especially when Malphite counters a lot of TT comps.

I just worry because I like junglers like shyvana who do a lot of damage, and I feel like with Malphite you would need someone top or bottom who does higher dps to compensate for having basically a pure tank jungle.

I've tried it in normal and it works fairly well, but I worry malphite is only a pub stomp champ. I've been building heart of gold as fast as possible, then frozen heart with boots somewhere in between. Then I have a hard time deciding if I should go for the omen, or sunfire cape, since I view sunfire as not that good... your thoughts?

Also what do you think of galio as an alt for someone like singed? Thanks!

Malphite is very viable, both as a counter-bruiser top lane, and also as a jungle.
To be honest, you already have a built in slow and if you get Frozen Heart they aren't really going to attack you anyway. I'd say not to get Omen.
At the same time I don't think Sunfire Cape will you do all that much good either.
I'd suggest getting Zeke's Herald and Aegis once you've gotten Frozen Heart. The amount of auras you have will make not focusing you an issue, and simultaneously focusing you is an issue because you are Malphite. Huehuehue.

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
AlphaWolvesGamer:
I'd like to know how to stop people who play self-allies who end up making the game 3 on 400million (exangerated number, but seriously, in a game with shaco, zyra and heirmindiner, they were practically fighting us with 10 monsters/champions against 3 champions.)

I'm not really sure what to tell you with this one. I guess firstly you shouldn't be loosing to heimerdinger on any planet, as he really isn't all that strong right now (and by that I mean probably one of the weakest in the game currently).

Yorick and Shaco are strong 3v3 picks, but the easiest way to beat them is to focus *them* and not their clone.

Shaco's clone take more damage and generally will be very aggressive. Don't focus it.
Yorick's clone actually *looks* different so then again don't focus him either.

Back to Zyra and Heimerdinger, just back off and then kill their turrets / plants before team fighting. Otherwise you can just leave lol. They aren't going to chase you down for a team fight without their camp set up.

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
Icedorb217:
Not sure if it has been asked. But what could be a "normal" jungle route with the god tier such as Lee Sin, Shyv, Mundo, and others?

I think it has been asked and also answered, but as often as I scroll through the thread I can't find the answer I gave.

Here's a picture!

Edit: Image attaching isn't working...

Icedorb217

07-26-2012

NOOO. Could you link it?

Eryn

07-26-2012

Quote:
Icedorb217:
NOOO. Could you link it?

Here we are:

http://i.imgur.com/TenGG.jpg

Icedorb217

07-26-2012

Quote:
E1C:
Here we are:

http://i.imgur.com/TenGG.jpg

Thank you sir.