Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HìgHTimeZ

06-24-2012

Add me please.
Thanks.

Eryn

06-25-2012

Quote:
BaBeeQ:
buy a slot in gucci gamin only 5 cents.

PAYPAL ONLY.

I don't have 5 cents... but I can give you a hug?

Eryn

06-25-2012

Quote:
HìgHTimeZ:
Add me please.
Thanks.

Sure thing ^.^

desertfoxx

06-25-2012

On the topic of warding, I played a couple games with you and noticed you always had 2 wards on u and were warding more than I thought normal. I know you always want a ward at red and their buff bush top so if 1 person has wriggles and the other is buying 1 ever 3 min that should be all u need till you kill towers correct? I suppose its just play style.

Eryn

06-25-2012

Quote:
desertfoxx:
On the topic of warding, I played a couple games with you and noticed you always had 2 wards on u and were warding more than I thought normal. I know you always want a ward at red and their buff bush top so if 1 person has wriggles and the other is buying 1 ever 3 min that should be all u need till you kill towers correct? I suppose its just play style.

Yes, in a team game on Skype you would be more than correct.

Unfortunately in the games we played, our third never bought a ward even though they were playing bot lane (bot lane usually buys wards as they get to afk farm).

On top of that, the teams we played against loved to sit in bushes and gank (rather than farm) as such I always warded their middle bush in order for more protection!

In a normal decent elo ranked game of 3v3, a pink ward at red, green ward in top buff bush, and possibly a green ward in their middle bush or pink at dragon is usually all that is needed.

In public games you will find loads of face checkers (much like solo queue) and more wards means less deaths

BaBeeQ

06-25-2012

Quote:
E1C:
I don't have 5 cents... but I can give you a hug?

Sorry butt this aint a free country economy is bad i need to feed sam.

Tactileneck

06-25-2012

Need a tip, why in the world would you build Wukong as a tank LOL
-Troll

DoRkZiLLaa

06-25-2012

Quote:
Morrigan10:
Answer this man! Lol I would also like to learn how to play Riven

Not sure if trolling or pre level 30. Riven has to be one of the simplest "bruisers" in the game. You hit buttons, have infinite mobility, shield incoming damage, and deal damage all at the same time.

Eryn

06-25-2012

Quote:
Tactileneck:
Need a tip, why in the world would you build Wukong as a tank LOL
-Troll

I had my wisdom teeth out and was drinking my apple juice. I'll rush Banshee Veil all I want >.>

Riddíck

06-25-2012

E1C, I am also a TT player, have done so entire season 1 and 2. Switching over to SR is a challenge to say the least. I know nothing about it really, the gameplay is much different, and innitating is incomprehendale for me.
You have any pointers for me to transition? Im currently working on an unlocked screen. I had no one to teach me how to play LoL, and started using my abilities through the keyboard when i was lvl 30 with 300 wins instead of clicking on my abilities. Any other mechanicle changes i should know? .