Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SAI Peregrinus

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Hell yeah yordle butts!

Boots > tear > tear > tear > tear > deathcap > upgrade tears to archangels
Goose is god
Tear doesn't stack. Better to buy the deathcap, then AAS, then keep buying AAS. Get the blasting wand first for every AAS after the first if you're going to stack them.

Blackberry Pie

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAI Peregrinus View Post
Tear doesn't stack. Better to buy the deathcap, then AAS, then keep buying AAS. Get the blasting wand first for every AAS after the first if you're going to stack them.
lol--I don't think he's saying to buy FOUR of them haha! I believe he's simply pointing out the importance of the tear in a karthus build due to his low mana spammability. sarcasm.

SAI Peregrinus

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberry Pie View Post
lol--I don't think he's saying to buy FOUR of them haha! I believe he's simply pointing out the importance of the tear in a karthus build due to his low mana spammability. sarcasm.
If he's not saying to buy four, why did he pluralize "upgrade tears to archangels."?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

81 questions answered.

Can we hit 100?

willxo

06-24-2012

how do i get rank 1/

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support or I Afk View Post
how do i get rank 1/
Well, there are multiple routes.

One of which is to get Zacynthos to come back to League of Legends.

Another is to get LixaLollipop to join your team.

You can make sure you always get more OP characters than the other team via the banning process.

Find nice teammates who know what they are doing and create a meta (which TT is currently lacking) and use it to get to the top.

Join Curse Gaming's 3v3 team. (Yes it exists)

The easiest way to get #1 would probably be to farm though hahaha.

willxo

06-24-2012

what if i can do none of the things u just said

Sam

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Well, there are multiple routes.

One of which is to get Zacynthos to come back to League of Legends.

Another is to get LixaLollipop to join your team.

You can make sure you always get more OP characters than the other team via the banning process.

Find nice teammates who know what they are doing and create a meta (which TT is currently lacking) and use it to get to the top.

Join Curse Gaming's 3v3 team. (Yes it exists)

The easiest way to get #1 would probably be to farm though hahaha.
I don't think any of those work. sorry i got babeeq and vsepr = autowin.

Garcaz

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
To be honest, I don't think Karthus is as viable in 3v3 as he is in 5v5. Mostly because his ultimate only hits 3 champions instead of 5.

Then again, 3v3 promotes less range and more 'in your face' champions, in which Karthus's AoE would be very powerful.

If I was to play Karthus I would build him with the following items:

Sorc Shoes
Rod of Ages
Hourglass
Rabadon's Death Cap
Void Staff
Rylai's Crystal Scepter

With this build I feel you would be sufficiently tanky (life from Rylais and RoA, armor from Hourglass). And you will also have more than enough Ability Power, with decent Magic Pen. And Hourglass works so **** well with Karthus.

Regarding Revive, I don't think it's that useful a spell to get and that you'd be better off with an ignite.
TY will definitely consider it and i was considering revive because it lets you do even more damage when combined with a teleport. If the enemy team kills me i can dish free damage for few seconds, then i can revive- teleport and get back to the team fight and if i die again finish with my ulti... just saying... TY again

BaBeeQ

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support or I Afk View Post
how do i get rank 1/
buy a slot in gucci gamin only 5 cents.

PAYPAL ONLY.