Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX420SEPHlROTHXx View Post
Who is your favorite yordle to play and why? Because I would like to learn the ways of the Yordle. And this would be a good stepping stone. Into the Yordle.

Ok
Rumble Ziggs Lulu FOR LIEF

willxo

06-22-2012

???????

Garcaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

How do you see revive Karthus for 3's? Also how would you build him? Thak you really appreciate what you are doing

HoodriiicH

06-22-2012

can you just add in game and possibly give a few pointers and advantageous team comps/bans/etc

SAI Peregrinus

06-23-2012

How would you build jungle Singed?

Eryn

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX420SEPHlROTHXx View Post
Who is your favorite yordle to play and why? Because I would like to learn the ways of the Yordle. And this would be a good stepping stone. Into the Yordle.

Ok
Ziggs and LuLu.

Lulu's booty drives me nuts and Ziggs has bombs.

Eryn

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcaz View Post
How do you see revive Karthus for 3's? Also how would you build him? Thak you really appreciate what you are doing
To be honest, I don't think Karthus is as viable in 3v3 as he is in 5v5. Mostly because his ultimate only hits 3 champions instead of 5.

Then again, 3v3 promotes less range and more 'in your face' champions, in which Karthus's AoE would be very powerful.

If I was to play Karthus I would build him with the following items:

Sorc Shoes
Rod of Ages
Hourglass
Rabadon's Death Cap
Void Staff
Rylai's Crystal Scepter

With this build I feel you would be sufficiently tanky (life from Rylais and RoA, armor from Hourglass). And you will also have more than enough Ability Power, with decent Magic Pen. And Hourglass works so **** well with Karthus.

Regarding Revive, I don't think it's that useful a spell to get and that you'd be better off with an ignite.

Eryn

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraxxus View Post
can you just add in game and possibly give a few pointers and advantageous team comps/bans/etc
Around 40 people have added me without asking and requested pointers haha. So because you asked you are more than welcome to.

Eryn

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAI Peregrinus View Post
How would you build jungle Singed?
Basically how I'd build singed normally.

cloth + 5 health pots
cloth armor --> ninja tabi
Catalyst
Hextech Revolver
Catalyst --> Rod of Ages
Rabadon's
Thornmail / FoN / Guardian Angel
Rylai's
Hextech --> Will of Ancients

The only big difference is that normally I start with a mana crystal and health pots.

Axil

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Ziggs and LuLu.

Lulu's booty drives me nuts and Ziggs has bombs.
Hell yeah yordle butts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcaz View Post
Boots > tear > tear > tear > tear > deathcap > upgrade tears to archangels
Goose is god