Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NBA

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1c View Post
the thing that makes tier 1 champions tier 1 is because they are incredibly good and part of being incredibly good is being incredibly hard to counter.

When i think of singed i can't think of any champion that counters him apart from hard cc (taunts / stuns) and ranged damage.

When i think of lee sin i can't think of any champion that can stop his tankiness, mobility, or damage. Again the only savior is hard cc.

Jax, riven, dr. Mundo, all of the top tier champs really can't be countered by any particular champ but the only way to really defeat them is with hard cc.

I'm happy to give you lessons, i'll add you on league of legends and we can do it over skype, vent, teamspeak, mumble, whatever you want.

I've done lessons in the past and the pay ranged from $5 - $20 an hour. Although i'm extremely flexible.
lmao why u no plat, stop scamming kids for money when you're not even plat season 1 lmfaooooooo stop

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdering View Post
lmao why u no plat, stop scamming kids for money when you're not even plat season 1 lmfaooooooo stop
I didn't offer the lessons. He asked for them.

On top of that, I highly doubt a kid would be willing / able to pay for lessons, as such I don't belive Desertfox is a kid.

If you want lessons to help you get to silver in 5v5, or to 1600 in 3v3, I'm happy to give them to you.

VeNiiC

06-20-2012

how i do tons of damage?

And,

Is the answer always trinity force?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNiiC View Post
how i do tons of damage?

And,

Is the answer always trinity force?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAYq...eature=related

NBA

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
I didn't offer the lessons. He asked for them.

On top of that, I highly doubt a kid would be willing / able to pay for lessons, as such I don't belive Desertfox is a kid.

If you want lessons to help you get to silver in 5v5, or to 1600 in 3v3, I'm happy to give them to you.
already reached 1600 bra

VeNiiC

06-20-2012

My life is complete.

The Only Shaco

06-20-2012

hi

SPChocobo

06-20-2012

I about to start doing ranked. Is there anything that you can tell me that may be helpful against people starting out, or just good to know that is defferent from blind. I know its draft, and have played it before, but I just want to try and get any advice I can get my hands on.

Also, I seem to have a serious issue going against several champions that bully from really far, have good harass, or are just obnoxious to play against (teemo, olaf, and darius come to mind), regardless of who I'm playing. What are the best ways to harass people that are really good at harassing back? Also, directing at teemo, how can i harass if every time i got in for a hit, he auto-atks me and the poison eats me alive (albeit slowly early game). Thoughs, advice, etc.

And thank you. I realize I have a lot to learn, and appreciate that there is a place to ask questions.

BigPointyStick

06-20-2012

Do people at higher ranks still tend to do that team battle right off the hop? Y'know, the one where everyone hops into the bushes in the middle of the bottom lane.

Second question... if you have a game where there's no jungler, should you be giving one person in bottom lane all the creep kills? Or is it better to split them?

Blackberry Pie

06-21-2012

I am an avid 3s player with at least 1k games on TT and hover around 1450 Elo there, but i want to take it to the next level.

I find that malphite top is unstoppable considering typical TT ad bruiser picks. My current build usually starts philo, then HoG. I get a tankiness based on need (sunfire/banshees/randuin's), then late game transition into high damage: atmas, bloodthirsters, ect... He seems to maintain great tankiness and the 40% bonus attack damage from his brutal strikes skyrockets late game damage to ridiculously obscene levels. With a base of ~280-300 ad (atmas+bt+tiamat) I can hit 500ad everytime i pop my brutal strikes.

I know that tiamat is typically a very situational item due to its terribly small splash, however, with brutal strikes, one tiamat allows me to do 100% damage to everyone, and considering i am fairly tanky, i typically find myself in the midst of multiple enemies. This has worked great for me, but I want your opinion on whether you think this will take me past the 1500s into higher level play? Is malphite and/or this malphite build viable to pass the 1500's?