Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Only Shaco

06-20-2012

hi

cheers

the only shaco

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Before I post any more responses in this thread I'd really appreciate if the following were to happen:

1) No more arguing on this thread, please create another thread to do it. This thread is for tips. And while I consider lixalollipop my friend and probably the best 3v3 player in the game, I don't like that a micro-flame war has all ready started because of the observation he gave.

2) Why are people disliking questions others are asking? I see genuine questions with -5 and it bugs me that people would mark another's question down. I find it hard believing that 5 different people disliked the question, but rather 1 person with multiple accounts. I.e The Only Shaco (level 5). Also adding to that, judging by the fact that the very first post of this thread has gone from +11 to -2 in the past couple days, am I to assume that people no longer want tips, or that there is a couple trolls with multiple level 5 accounts?

3) And I would also like to apologize for the delay in my responding to questions. I spent the weekend out of town with my girlfriend and really had no time to post anything.

Cheers,

E1C

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooredAndrew View Post
hi, i would like help on jungling lee sin w/ routes, builds, runes/masteries, whose counters him, who he counters? Thanks alot this would be very helpful
The route for Lee Sin is the same as the main route I outlined in another question I answered. I think if you skim the pages before the question you asked you'll fnd it.

In Twisted Treeline it is really important that you get Wriggle's Latern as a jungle. It gives you huge map awareness, speed, and survivability in the jungle which you wouldn't have without it.

For runes I would run flat attack damage reds, flat armor yellows, magic res / level blues, and then either armor or flat attack damage quints.

He is an incredible counter to any stealth champion, but his amazing mobility from his kit fits in very well with any team composition.

I cannot think of anyone who hard counters Lee Sin (part of why he is such a strong ban in both ranked 3v3 and 5v5), but if someone can think of one go ahead and quote this and post it.

Eryn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeBean View Post
How to counter eve D:
Not sure if troll question, but Eve is incredibly weak and you don't really need to counter her.

Oracles, pink wards, stealth detection champs (Lee Sin) counter Eve though.

Eryn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braur View Post
So, I purchased Lee Sin, Nocturne, and Fiora. I would like to know how to start building them early game and what to build towards end game, considering 5v5 and 3v3 require different builds. Also, which lanes should I play with them and what strategy should I follow?
Lee Sin and Nocturne are junglers, whereas Fiora should be played as a solo-top. I'd build Fiora similar to how you build Riven (Glass Cannon with life steal and a Frozen Mallet or Guardian Angel).

For Lee Sin and Nocturne build them tanky with a Wriggle's latern.

The Only Shaco

06-20-2012

. I.e The Only Shaco (level 5). Also adding to that, judging by the fact that the very first

im lvl 13 not 5. pls dont lie

SWG PandaMan

06-20-2012

i remember releasing fecal matter on lixalollipops face, good times. guess im the best

Eryn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabalWins View Post
How would you build Talon on 3v3 and what would his role be if you chose to use him in a 3v3 game?
Talon would have to lane against the other team's AP Carry for him to do very well in my opinion. I'd build Yomu's, Frozen Mallet, Mercury Treads, and a Bloodthirster.

Eryn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Shaco View Post
. I.e The Only Shaco (level 5). Also adding to that, judging by the fact that the very first

im lvl 13 not 5. pls dont lie
It's still pretty obvious that you aren't posting from your main account and that you're being really rude, regardless of your level. Judging by the fact that the amount of dislikes on my post outlining what I'd prefer to happen before I answer many more questions exceeded the amount of people who viewed the thread since I posted it (2 people viewed, -7), I know that people still want my tips, and rather a one or two extremely jealous people are disliking my posts.

Eryn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeIance View Post
What do you think is the best team comp that revolves around Kennen? And how about Cassiopeia and Lulu?
Kennen is incredibly strong and I personally think that she fits in really well with any team comp. Wukong is a good teammate for him.

Cassiopia is strong too, her insane dps and great AoE stun ultimate pares well with other teammates. I'd say Renekton is a good teammate for her.

I don't know a whole lot about lulu to be honest. She can Renektonify any teammate, and has good CC, range, and damage. I don't really see a teammate that can't work well with her.