Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Headless Moose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I main Rumble and tend to faceroll whenever I play him on 3s... although he seems to never get any attention... your thoughts on him? Also since there is really only 1 Jungle path early game is it viable to just sit your whole team at their top weak camp and wait?

SheepMasterFunk

06-17-2012

Whats your take on Kayle?
I haven't gotten up to those level 30 games yet, but nonetheless I've gone against some pretty skilled players. But I always come out on top, scoring brilliant aces alone. A real bruiser this lass.
She's a fun role to play(hybrid carry/support) and I dominate the other team every time. I mean this with little farm on top. Even at a disadvantage of farm.

But: How much play does she get in real competitive play?

SPChocobo

06-18-2012

Thank you on your response about Malzahar earlier. I was wondering now on your opinion regarding GP/5 items (Kage's, Philo stone, etc).

Should i get them, or just go into the thick of my build and hope to get enough farm?
Is it a good backup plan?
Good/bad idea to incorporate as a main build item in the beginning?
When to upgrade?

Skared

06-18-2012

E1C I played with you yesterday your Janna is freakin' baller

Edtheman1234

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattles View Post
What do you think of Yorick in 3s? Is Manamune still a good item even though 3s is much faster paced than 5s?
Manamune is a needed item on Yorick, for the mana and the attack damage. Since his omen of War and Famine both scale off of AD, basic attacks off of AD, your revenant attacks off of AD, it is a really good choice for Yorick.

Flygoniq

06-18-2012

I've been playing Hecarim in TT a lot lately, and I've had a lot of success. He does a lot of damage, his ganks are really hard to avoid, and he can initiate and survive fights, especially if your team has a brain and burst heals him in his W. But, me and my friends want to rank and improve and I'm not sure if Hecarim has a place in a properly set up team. Do you think he can top or jungle? And what do you think would counter Hecarim, so I don't counter myself?

Bonzen

06-18-2012

Hey, can you give me tips on how to play mordekaiser on TT and some help on SR. and i want to know my build order.

Lifty9

06-18-2012

what is the the most standard build for yorick on TT? I feel like it would be really different from SR

XxwinerxX

06-19-2012

Anyone can counter Darius and Olaf?
Can a tanky ap Maokai work well in TT?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless Moose View Post
I main Rumble and tend to faceroll whenever I play him on 3s... although he seems to never get any attention... your thoughts on him? Also since there is really only 1 Jungle path early game is it viable to just sit your whole team at their top weak camp and wait?
I'm sure all the better players agree with me when I say rumble is BAD and should not be played on 3v3 because hes outclassed by almost everything