My First Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tolera7e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Hey guys, so I just wrote my first guide. Over the years of playing League of Legends I found reading guides really helped me as a player so I'm now doing my best to pay that forward. I wrote a jungle Cho'Gath guide that you can see here! Check it out and please let me hear your feedback.

Thanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

That's an interesting approach. Its been a while since Ive played him in the jungle, though he was my first jungle champ.

I think the quints of swiftness are a good call. All runes are solid to me.

Utility is a bit strange to me. I just don't see the buff duration being worth 9 points there and having to take a lot of filler.
8 Offense gives you +4 dmg vs minions, 2 AD, 6 AS.

Not sure how your sustain holds up in jungle, but 2 in Indomitable would give you 4 pts of reduction vs 2, if you are willing to sacrifice 4 MR. Maybe not needed, i dunno.

You also go with 2 GP10 items which is unique. I can see Philo Stone as Cho is a bit of a mana hog, though you really don't wind up casting in the jungle due to maxing SPIKES first.
I'm kind of afraid Philo and HoG both kind of slow things down though and give you a lull midgame. Going with a Wits End immediately I would think would work a lot better... you'd get the quick recurve bow which would allow for faster clearing.

I can see starting with Spikes and taking a few ranks, but not sure about maxing. Having maxed Silence at midgame gives you a lot more burst and killing ability. But Ill agree that spikes maxed helps jungle clear significantly.

All in all I like it though.