Poppy Quintessences Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beryllinthranox

06-04-2012

Which quints do you prefer? I am trying to decide between flat armour, or hp regen/5.

TehJackAttack

06-04-2012

movespeed quints all day

Beryllinthranox

06-04-2012

I am trying to improve her laning phase (Solo Top). It seems like movespeed quints don't help as much as armour or health regen quints early game.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

As far as I can tell, there is no objective "best" the way AP quints are best on most mids. Armour and HP5 are both good choices, but I must confess to movespeed being my first choice too.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirielis View Post
As far as I can tell, there is no objective "best" the way AP quints are best on most mids.
spellvamp works on most manaless champs, since they all get wota or gunblade and it helps more late game where they actually pick up since early game is where they are weak anyways

as for poppy top though you really can't go wrong if you know who you are against
MS for a lane you will own
Armor for against another ad/bruiser that you will have a hard time against
HP/5 for against ap that you will have a hard time against

normally as poppy you will use MS or Armor, but if you have enough rune pages you can easily set them up to go with another champ easily since MS is common