"Don't Play Malph"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mageinta Warrior

06-04-2012

"Malph is a bad champ"

I'm in a ranked queue, I'm blue side second pick. Their first pick is riven, and my man Shen is banned (poor guy). So what do I do? "I'll go top". I pick Malphite, the guy below me picks Malzahar and last pick goes, "Don't play Malph. Malph is a bad champ." "Malzahar is also a bad champ." We both lock in.

WTF? Since when is Malphite a bad champ? I lock in Malph just to make him mad (not to mention I'm strong top against Riven). He goes Ashe with Alistar bot, they both wind up feeding lane phase. I "rock" it up at top lane, going 1/0/1 during lane phase. Push the tower down. Bottom lane is arguing with each other (seems Alistar passive kept taking kills).

Ashe: (After dying) This game is lost anyway. We have 2 useless champs on our team. Support keeps stealing kills.

Well, long story short, I end the game 4/0/8, Ashe goes 6/4/6. So if you're ever in a queue, you know you're strong with someone, and that you vaguely counter your expected lane, don't let last pick tell you that you suck.

sugarcrotch

06-04-2012

well duh... especially if they say malp sucks and calls him useless.... malps ult is NEVER useless ****in hatethat **** man... stop playing malp... :< unless your on my team

ColossusCrusher

06-04-2012

I love using Malphite against Riven. Bait her shield out, E after it wears off, stack some armor, profit. Get a Philo Stone and you're good to go.

FieryOmega

06-04-2012

favorite champ is malph

Kiljosh

06-04-2012

Malph is one of my best Junglers and Top champs.

He completely owns AD stacked teams and is a great damage sponge after using his ult.

Hes also moving as fast as he can with Q+Ghost!

TeknoWizard

06-04-2012

Top lane Malph bores to me to no end...

He is however one of my top junglers.

KaiSong

06-04-2012

My friend got farmed on malphite top before and it literally took the enemy team (Kennen Riven Caitlyn)
30 seconds to kill him from full... the first time because his GA. by the time their 3 man gank top was done the rest of the team had time to take mid tower and get the triple in top lane because of the GA revive to instant malph ult through jungle wall.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Its really fun to combo Lulu and Malphite's ults for a double knockup out of nowhere

My awesome team

06-04-2012

maybe your using him ronge or just mute your team mate's that are giving you a hard time

so uz the champ u think is good for top or bot i uzely go mid with voli.

My awesome team

06-04-2012

don't uz the chap that u hate just uz voli,teemo,vlad,or garen.