I need help to be better in twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

newnewyorkboy2

06-04-2012

What champion should i use?i use malphite but i dont know who to use

IoEuropa

06-04-2012

You should try using Warwick or jax becuase you can easily adapt to whateer stratergy they are using ad they both have prety high sustain.

newnewyorkboy2

06-04-2012

Is warwick AD??and is jax ap and ad

IoEuropa

06-04-2012

Warwick is AD and you can ether play jax as AD or AP i reccomend AP becuase his ultiamte matches with aP

Isayn0

06-04-2012

I agree jax is good champ to start with dont focus on ad/ap focus on going both. get items like guinsoos, Gunblade.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Umm... no. Warwick is not really AD. You should be building on-hit/attack speed items and defensive items with WW.

Jax is AD. Try boots, (wriggles lantern if needed),brutalizer, Trinity Force, and then get some lifesteal. Build chain armor/negatron or updated defense items as needed.

newnewyorkboy2

06-04-2012

So no ap fro jax???

Ask Arrick

06-04-2012

Urghh... I'll give you advice on the character I personally play - Warwick

Skills -- Q W E Q Q R W W Q E R Q W W E R E E

Start off with a vampiric scepter, then buy your boots (Berserkers Greaves), after which proceed to make an Excecutioner's Calling (A huge amount of lifesteal). Buy Madred's Bloodrazor (making your Ultimate deal 20% damage without counting in Magic Resistance OR you're ultimates damage). Buy two Zeals (do NOT upgrade into Phantom Dancers yet). Buy Another Executioner's Calling. Then upgrade your two Zeals into Phantom Dancers.

Buy flat attack speed runes for your whole rune book except for your quintessences which should be lifesteal.

You're R is you're leader, you leap into battle with this, always go for the weakest then go to the strongest. You should follow you're R with Q, then follow Q with W, initiate Ghost and voila a guranteed kill (unless you die). Until you're good with remembering to put you're E on, don't put it off.

You're summoner spells are Ghost and Flash.

It's pretty simple.
Note - this is not for Jax, this is for Warwick.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Arrick View Post
Urghh... I'll give you advice on the character I personally play - Warwick

Skills -- Q W E Q Q R W W Q E R Q W W E R E E

Start off with a vampiric scepter, then buy your boots (Berserkers Greaves), after which proceed to make an Excecutioner's Calling (A huge amount of lifesteal). Buy Madred's Bloodrazor (making your Ultimate deal 20% damage without counting in Magic Resistance OR you're ultimates damage). Buy two Zeals (do NOT upgrade into Phantom Dancers yet). Buy Another Executioner's Calling. Then upgrade your two Zeals into Phantom Dancers.

Buy flat attack speed runes for your whole rune book except for your quintessences which should be lifesteal.

You're R is you're leader, you leap into battle with this, always go for the weakest then go to the strongest. You should follow you're R with Q, then follow Q with W, initiate Ghost and voila a guranteed kill (unless you die). Until you're good with remembering to put you're E on, don't put it off.

You're summoner spells are Ghost and Flash.

It's pretty simple.
Note - this is not for Jax, this is for Warwick.
Not to be rude, but I have no clue what gave you the idea that this was a good way to play Warwick or that it was a good way to advise someone else on how to play Warwick.

Deviston

06-05-2012

And why would you advise anyone to play Jax in TT, aren't we trying to keep the champs that are EXTREMELY strong in TT OUT of it? Like Darius, Trynda, Jax, Lee and so on.

Or is this how you're supposed to play TT, pick champions that it's nigh upon impossible to lose with?