yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blastatack

06-04-2012

How to play him?

Lord Ryushishin

06-04-2012

Max your E and W first. Get Ulti whenever you can. Harass with E+W. Ulti yourself to win a 1v1 or make a risky dive if it comes down to it . Ulti your Carry preferably in teamfights. That is it pretty much.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

You should be able to find guides at solomid easily enough. Nothing has really changed for him in the last 6 months or so.

But yeah, I take 2 AD, 21 defense (including CDR, movespeed), 7 util (with mana, MP5), and start with a Meki and either 2 health pots or a ward.

You will start with your E (lifesteal doodad), then take W at level 2, take 1 level of Q if there is any chance that they will GapClose with you. Otherwise ignore it for a bit and max W,E. I recommend SKIPPING YOUR ULT until level 11ish because its so useless during laning... unless the enemy has a gapcloser AND no good way to retreat. In that case if they attack you, you can Ult, drop Q,W,E and beat them down with your 20% Damage reduction and extra helper Ult.

Always use W,E togehter so you can slow the enemy, doublenuke them, and the slow effect will ensure BOTH your ghouls get in several hits. If you just use Lifesteal (E), then they will simply evade your ghoul.

Itemwise, you want tons of AD and survivability and cooldown. Thats it.

So you go from Meki to Tear to Manamune.
Then get Ionic Boots for CDR.

You can now go in several different directions. You want to have maxed CDR ideally and you get 8.1% plus 15% ionic = 23%.

Some good items are:

* Hexdrinker - AD, magic resist.
* Frozen Mallet - great snare, good health.
* Frozen Heart - maxes your CDR, more mana for AD, great armor and aura.
* Warmog - very efficient health for really tanking it up.
* Negatron-> Banshee - great survival with MR, bubble, mana for AD, health.
* TriForce - The only really good way to increase his Movespeed and he can trigger the proc very well.Pretty efficient overall buff with snare, decent stat boosts.

blastatack

06-04-2012

Thank you very much.

Drunkard

06-04-2012

I will be making a guide/tutorial on my channel next on Yorick

www.youtube.com/defyingLegends

Stay tuned!

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
I recommend SKIPPING YOUR ULT until level 11ish because its so useless during laning... unless the enemy has a gapcloser AND no good way to retreat.
So you never get ganked or try to initiate a 1v1 fight? his ulti makes it a 100% kill it they have no cap closer or escape

I try to zone everyone without a gap closer and if they come just drop all 3 ghouls on them
if jungler comes depending how low they both are I just ulti and normally walk away with at least one kill