Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePPP View Post
Please leave him alone. I'm happy to never have my fav champ banned or picked other than when I pick. If anyone sees "volibear has been buffed" in patch notes people will start to play him.
Unless Riot makes him really really OP that wont happen.

A bouncy Furret

10-17-2012

Bump

A bouncy Furret

10-17-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

10-18-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

10-18-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

10-18-2012

It's bump time.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Riot....

Windless Bear

10-18-2012

It would be really nice to have W stacks last for 2-3 seconds longer when Q is engaged and you are moving toward an enemy champion. Kind of a "hunt and kill" move would emerge.

And Ursa, you suggested a Ghost effect on Q in your OP; how about something unique like minion-pushing? Voli could shove minions to the side when charging through them! It would be so dynamic and really add to his image as a giant scary bear chasing you down.

Oh gosh I love Volibear.

Knight of Dusk

10-18-2012

Never thought of having him push them aside. That'd be frickin' sweet!

A bouncy Furret

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkelion View Post
It would be really nice to have W stacks last for 2-3 seconds longer when Q is engaged and you are moving toward an enemy champion. Kind of a "hunt and kill" move would emerge.

And Ursa, you suggested a Ghost effect on Q in your OP; how about something unique like minion-pushing? Voli could shove minions to the side when charging through them! It would be so dynamic and really add to his image as a giant scary bear chasing you down.

Oh gosh I love Volibear.
These are really cool idea, but I could see some issues (especially with the odd minion collision we've been getting for the past few months). What if Volibear's Q enabled his W's use for a few seconds rather than also giving him the AS modifier as his Q is already on a fairly low CD later in the game.