Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purrified

05-03-2014

Bumping for bear love

Erigore

05-03-2014

Couldn't they just make his E scale a lot less but shoot out in a cone shaped battle roar (Similar to Cho'Gath's silence) that taunts enemy champions and gives him bonus armor and magic resist for each champion he taunts (Or a percentage of the enemy champions armor and magic resist instead) so he could be a better tank and have a nicer laning phase? (Or fear, if you want him to remain a jungler)

Redamo

05-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
I've gone through a bit of this thread tonight. You guys, Ursa Arcadius and friends, are raising some great points. I'd like to improve Volibear. The front runner issue for me is to resolve how R's cast time feels bad, because standing still to cast is directly counter to the melee gameplan.

Two possibilities immediately present themselves:

1. Remove the cast time. (Boring but direct.)
2. Make the spell worthy of a cast time. This could be by adding another mechanic, like a material chunk of upfront PBAoE damage. Could even collapse the E into the R as a single (cast-time) spell and make a new E.

Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't had been responsive to this thread. Let's see what we can accomplish together!
Voli is one of my favorite champs and seems relegated to the jungle and sometimes top and support. Please, Please do not make his ultimate a channeled stay in one place ability. That is one of the worst mechanics IMO. It is one of the easiest things to counter in the game. I would much rather have an instant ability.

HighSee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2014

This necro.

alexmf2

05-03-2014

Volibear is fine... Reverse power creep made him good. He does not need changes.

VoliBearKang

05-07-2014

I am a long-term player in League of Legends, and I paly with Volibear a
lot of games.(about 3 thousand games)

End of the Season 2, I found this discuss

Game Designer Volty said some Volibear's problem and want to improve it.

Past two year, I 'm still waiting for good news.

I would like to know when does Volibear remake?