Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gløry

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
- R cast while moving, enough said.
Trundle W.

Lux W.

Sivir R.

Alistar E.

GP E.

etc

Iklo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post

And yes Iklo, SKIN WHERE.
I mean if Riot is going to do a mini rework/touch up of Voli I dont see why a skin couldn't slip in there with it. :PPPPP

Knight of Dusk

12-20-2012

Heck yeah! It has been a year since Voli was released after all. Might as well take care of everything at once ;D

(Not to mention... rework/QoL = attention, so more people buy Voli = more people who would buy a new skin for him = more money for Riot. THIS IS A NO BRAINER, MAN. Volty, patch us through to the skin department post-haste!)

Iklo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post
Heck yeah! It has been a year since Voli was released after all. Might as well take care of everything at once ;D

(Not to mention... rework/QoL = attention, so more people buy Voli = more people who would buy a new skin for him = more money for Riot. THIS IS A NO BRAINER, MAN. Volty, patch us through to the skin department post-haste!)
Well said SIR! RIOT incoming money!!!! Voli skin = PROFIT

Akira Tsurugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Volty, Probably the wrong place to add but any chance Trundle can get a thread like this going? I mean I'm sure he isn't as popular as Volibear but definitely have problems with him already. Mainly his Q being slower than his AA when he has aspd.

A bouncy Furret

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Tsurugi View Post
Volty, Probably the wrong place to add but any chance Trundle can get a thread like this going? I mean I'm sure he isn't as popular as Volibear but definitely have problems with him already. Mainly his Q being slower than his AA when he has aspd.
Don't you worry. Trundle is one of my favorites and when Voli's changes are cemented I plan on making another thread about him.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
I've gone through a bit of this thread tonight. You guys, Ursa Arcadius and friends, are raising some great points. I'd like to improve Volibear. The front runner issue for me is to resolve how R's cast time feels bad, because standing still to cast is directly counter to the melee gameplan.

Two possibilities immediately present themselves:

1. Remove the cast time. (Boring but direct.)
2. Make the spell worthy of a cast time. This could be by adding another mechanic, like a material chunk of upfront PBAoE damage. Could even collapse the E into the R as a single (cast-time) spell and make a new E.

Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't had been responsive to this thread. Let's see what we can accomplish together!
E can't be R, it's too staple.

As for R, incorporate a PBAoE effect/damage of some kind. It's lightning strikes, so there has to be one that strikes Volibear in the beginning before he gets all strikey. A shockwave of some sort would occur!

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

12-20-2012

Hi, i am nostradamusss, any buff to volibear will make him op and will need ermergency nerfs to make him worse than it is now.

prediction rate : 99,8%

bye.

Iklo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
Hi, i am nostradamusss, any buff to volibear will make him op and will need ermergency nerfs to make him worse than it is now.

prediction rate : 99,8%

bye.
No.

Iklo

12-20-2012

Bump