AP Teemo Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ekoyim

06-04-2012

So I decided to play a bit more dominion after taking a long break from it and while browsing through the forums on random dominion tips/information, I found that AP Teemo is apparently a pretty strong/fair pick.

Any advice/suggestions on how to build items/runes/masteries and general tips and tricks with AP Teemo? Also, if I'm playing soloQ, am I better off going pure ap teemo or some mix of ap/as teemo?

My dom elo is 1878 as of today. Not great but not horrible at least.

Thanks!

Redenbacher

06-04-2012

I actually tried out this build and was pleasantly surprised with it's effectiveness.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=ap+teemo

There are some substitutions can definitely be made depending on your situation, but the bottom line is max CDR with plenty of AP.

iProbie

06-04-2012

seen hextech sweeper as a favorite for ap teemo.

other common items:
haunting guise, dfg, rylai, maybe morello's against a team full of innate sustain.

VoidInsanity

06-04-2012

Sweeper -> Magic Pen -> CDR - > AP

That's the golden rune.

Lady Synvall

06-04-2012

I just never play ad teemo ap has always been my thing lol

junseii

06-04-2012

I always first item DGF as ap teemo, then either get morellos or unholy grail depending if I need the mr or not. As far as boots go, I'll usually go mercs if I need the tenacity, and if I really don't I grab zerkers. My third item will be a void staff, and after that you're strong enough to deal with almost anyone as long as you don't get jumped, but you can go basically any type of ap item you want, deathcap, lich bane, and abyssal scepter are all good choices. The most important thing to max out is your cdr, that means more shrooms, which mean more map control, and damage.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
... but the bottom line is max CDR with plenty of AP.
Pretty much this. I don't generally get maxed CDR anymore as it slows down building damage, but ionian boots with a rylias is going to be your best friend. Other than that your build will vary depending on your opponents.

Hardest part of playing AP Teemo is knowing when to engage or kite, and knowing the best ways to shroom.

http://youtu.be/gy2OxbVwAG8