Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

~1300 elo mid looking for someone (pref a jungler) to duoq ranked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I dont even LoL

06-04-2012

Subject says it all. My IGN is "I Dont Even LoL", RL Aria. Call me either. I play mostly ap mid (Ahri, Lux, Anivia, Kat, and learning Fizz / Swain), but I can fill any role. I'm not picky about what elo your in (I'd prefer within 100 difference, but not fussed). The only things that are MUST haves is "common" sense, communication, and a good attitude. I won't be on any longer tonight, but toss me an addy and we can play whenever .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ausgeflippt

06-04-2012

I'm lower Elo than you but don't have many games played and have a decent jungle Kayle, a good support Kayle, a great top Kayle, and an amazing bot Kayle. My mid Kayle is pretty good too. Add me and we'll duo.

(In all seriousness, I play mostly tank/support champs but Kayle when I can.)