lee sin got ganked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAMIMP

06-03-2012

When I ever start lee sin jungle I always lost my red in ranked games, anyone can help me to safe the red? the enemy team just come ganked all together?

Do I need my 5 teammates to come and look after the red?

GhostDonkeys

06-03-2012

Yeah your teammates should guard you.

CapriciousXII

06-04-2012

If you think youre going to be invaded you can do a couple of things:

1) make sure your team guards your buffs
they should be doing this regardless of you having to ask or not

2) if you cant stop them from taking your buffs then take theirs
theyre killing your side of the jungle, that means that clearly they're occupying your jungle and not theirs, meaning you could just as easily steal the other teams jungle with proper map awareness

another thing; if you are worried about being invaded but are not sure when its going to happen, dont take a normal route, just take both of your buffs as fast as you can and then go an abnormal path. this keeps you in the game and throws off their perception of where they think you might be.

If there is one thing you should know from being a jungler, and having to hear all the complaints from your team and you not ganking their lane, is that you cant be EVERYWHERE. Same applies to the other jungler.

If you see him make an appearance somewhere then youre given info on where they might go next.

ie: you see him top lane then you can either counter gank that lane or gank another lane knowing you'll have the numbers advantage, or steal his jungle.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Get everyone on your team to camp together, start from wraith and proceed to take red.

IAMIMP

06-04-2012

Thanks guys problem solved I stole their red when they stole my red buff then we successfully gank top however I always look after top and mid because they complain the most and they solo lane which needs to snowball more to carry the team however then the bottom lane fail their lanes and steal lose, can't make the game till late game why? Lee sin can't carry? I see for the top solo queue they use twisted fate, ashe, corki, banned champions, vayne and graves to carry games in late game so they are better to carry win for every games if you do good in those?

IAMIMP

06-07-2012

Bump

xCry0x

06-07-2012

I strongly feel that it is not the responsibility of most junglers to win the lanes for their carries.

Part of playing your lane well is not over extending, warding the gank spots & generally being aware of what is going on.

Your lanes need to understand that if they want a gank they need to set their lane up to be ganked, typically by either letting their opponent over extend and by being in position to help. A laner asking for a gank when they are pushed to their tower with no mana and 100hp is not helpful because it puts you as the jungler in a position where you are 1v1ing not 2v1ing which makes the scenario less of a gank and more of you playing their lane for them.

That said, champions such as Shaco serve no purpose aside from ganking lanes early, hard and continuously to win the lanes for the team.

Eulogistics

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriciousXII View Post
1) make sure your team guards your buffs
they should be doing this regardless of you having to ask or not
This is really important for any of you non-Junglers. There is more than one buff and only one jungler, so the enmy team can sneak in and grab a buff when he is busy somewhere else. It's important because if your jungler doesn't get the buff, he starts to fall behind on levels and money, in addition to having ganks drastically reduced in effectiveness (while probably buffing enemy ganks, cuz their jungle is probably the person who took it).

There are some junglers known for their counter-jungling ability and you should be on increased guard: Shyvana, Udyr, Shaco, Lee. The mages are generally really safe since their clear time is so long and they are pretty buff dependant, so the risk of losing the buff in an enemy jungle is too high: Maokai, Amumu, Fiddle.