Fizz Enters The League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsoluteZero808

06-03-2012

Many years after the great under-water city was built a warrior named Fizz came to the port of Bilge water in search of a way to help his family get through their rough time. Fizz looked every where for a chance to make some gold or to earn some supplies. But all of a sudden Fizz had a bad feeling. He quickly dived and swam back to his home and their he found every one dead. Fizz was in shock...How could this have happened and by who? Then he went to check on his family. But all that he had found was the dead remains and a note that said; "Bandle city Brutes". All his friends, all his family, dead. Fizz swarn to him self that he would find the people who did this and make them pay. So Fizz set off on his journey to Bandle city. As he approached a small area called Yordle Land. Their a man named Jarvan lV was hold sign ups to the League Of Legends. At that moment Fizz thought that this was a great opportunity to get stronger so he can forever search for the Bandle city Brutes. An thus a new champion was entered into the League of Legends.

Potchama

06-03-2012

Question: Are you going to continue this story or what because (no offence) it seems like it wraps it up in the end.

AbsoluteZero808

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potchama View Post
Question: Are you going to continue this story or what because (no offence) it seems like it wraps it up in the end.
Yes but any ideas for what i should put in the next story to make it more interesting

Potchama

06-04-2012

Quote:
Yes but any ideas for what i should put in the next story to make it more interesting
Well I think you could have it where Fizz finds friends in the league later on and after that he could find the "Bandle City Brutes" and have them have a great battle somewhere. I think Shadow Isle is a great place because you kinda can just whip up your own geographical landscape. But I guess you can kind of do that just about anywhere in Valoran.
Edit: I just leaned how to quote properly a minute later.
Edit: Also Bilgewater is one word not two

coffeeman9

07-28-2013

This is terrible. I mean no offence, but this isn't even proper storytelling. This isn't long enough to be counted as a paragraph.