Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe/Katarina help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shatterlight

06-05-2012

300 gold is only 10-15 CS, not 27. A ranged creep gives around 20 gold. If you killed exclusively ranged creeps, it'd be 15.

Katarina's passive gives some bonus Kill/Assist gold however, if I recall correctly.

DaystarFire

06-05-2012

Oh, yeah. Quick noob question. How do I hotkey my inventory slots? I see the cast on self ones, but nothing else.

Cyberthief

06-05-2012

I love Katarina, too. The best information I was able to get on how to play Kat was from TiensiNoAkuma. He's a 2000+ ELO dude that plays a huge amount of Kat games. He's probably the best Kat player on the North American servers. He has posted full games on youtube as well as some generic "Tips and Tricks" videos. I would recommend watching as much of his stuff as you can in order to learn as much about Kat (and the game in general) as you can.

That and practice. Practice will def help you with any character. But that's fairly obvious. :P

Shatterlight

06-05-2012

Quote:
DaystarFire:
Oh, yeah. Quick noob question. How do I hotkey my inventory slots? I see the cast on self ones, but nothing else.

They should all be hotkeyed by default 1 through 6. Things like Deathfire Grasp require you to press the button of the slot it is in (say, 4) and then click the opponent, same as you might use your W. You could also change your hotkeys or hold Shift to Smartcast - the target is automatically whoever is under your mouse, saving you the time of clicking.

DaystarFire

06-05-2012

Worked quite well. I got several kills.

Looks like I'm good for now, thanks