1 vs 1 Single Elimination Ladder tournament!

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boposhopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

bump

Geol

06-07-2012

Just signed up, looking forward to participating in the tournament or watching it if I lose, haha. Good luck everyone and have fun!

Boposhopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

bump!

Knawga

06-08-2012

bump!

xHughxGxRection

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Is there a teamspeak 3 or ventrilo that everyone in the tournament can/will be gathering on? I want to talk ****

Boposhopo

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBiohazrd420 View Post
Is there a teamspeak 3 or ventrilo that everyone in the tournament can/will be gathering on? I want to talk ****
Unfortunately not lol. I've got a TS3 but I don't use it for the tournament. We have a chat in the LoL client we bring everyone in to, but that's about it.

Apollo 11

06-09-2012

Cant wait it for it

Apollo 11

06-09-2012

wait how will we know on when to play and who what's the bracket?

xHughxGxRection

Recruiter

06-09-2012

Was it only the first 24 that signed up get to play? Or is there more then 1 group of players? Because i'm not on the list anymore nor am i in the bracket.

Boposhopo

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBiohazrd420 View Post
Was it only the first 24 that signed up get to play? Or is there more then 1 group of players? Because i'm not on the list anymore nor am i in the bracket.
That's cause the tournament already came and went, we do it all in one day. I tried adding you to my friend list in league and to try and get you at the start of the tournament. I removed your name cause you were not there when we started, sorry.

123456 ... 8