Whos the best Ninja? Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

OK my friends and I are battleing over who the best ninja is because we like all the ninja champs my fav is Lee Sin and I got cool dragonfist skin but what is your favourite ninja try and convince me that it is Shen, Akali, Kennen ect.

Cam

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Kennen, because he's a yordle and he moves extremely fast.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Yeah kennen is good but I did a 1v1 with kenen using lee and I won the only thing that he beat me using was his stuns and his ult is really op but I build a little bit tanky w lee getting frozen mallet and stuff

Sam Is Whoa

06-03-2012

I will convince you that Kennen and akali are better ninjas than lee sin. Because lee sin is not a ninja! hes a monk the blind monk to be specific. So your wrong in your argument to start off. But in my oppinion I main rumble so i will have to go with my yordle kin and say kennen.

Not only is kennen a yordle but he throws ninja stars and dashes in and out of battle before you even knew he was there, just like a ninja. He also is the most versatile ninja being able to go full ad carry, glass cannon ap carry, or tanky ap initiator. He has an aoe stun and escapeability if he gets in a bind.

Akali is a better "ninja" but not champion as she can dissapear and reappear to dispatch your best champ only to dissapear again however if she gets caught shes done and has no means to escape.

Kassadan

06-03-2012

i say TALON!!!, wait he is considered a ninja right ? well he ninjas the opponents carries the best so talon wins ! like a true ninja invisible.

CamCam227

06-03-2012

But really dude all the ninjas have energy and Lee Sin has energy which means hes a ninja am I right

Praecipua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Akali can do the whole smokescreen-disappear act, and can jump straight to her opponent for a cool ninja-like kill..
So I vote Akali.
Also, them daggers.

Stillwin

06-03-2012

katerina =shunpo

QQ0oQQ

06-03-2012

low elo scrubs... everyone knows that mundo is the best ninja. assasinating to mundo is like poison to Cassiopeia

ObscureClockwork

06-03-2012

i dont think lee is a ninja