{Concept Designer} FlamesofTerror (Review Exchange)

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

06-03-2012

Hello everyone,

Quote:
I'm Flames of Terror. A long playing member of League of Legends, and a concept designer/reviewer. I have made many more concept then the ones I will post here, but I posted them because of their originality and uniqueness. I have spent hours scanning through the posts in this forum, and reviewing (honestly) many people's concepts. Some I have enjoyed, and other I have not.

Champion concepts are marked by six different distinctions: Pre-Phase, Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, and Final Phase. Going from the left are the earliest stages of construction. Each Phase has a rework to it's skills and design.
CRITICAL NOTES:

Quote:
NEW FACTION!

Emerald Tree

This group works to both combat and maintain the lines between the Void and other worlds!

I do not do review for review on my concepts listed here. However, I will do one-on-one chats (voice with mumble) on the Live Client. These chats will basically be reviews, but with the added benefit of being able to actively discuss the concept. If you review a concept of mine I would be happy to take out a time that works for both of us to do such a chat. Just please leave a message stating so on this thread.

Current Projects:

Number of Concepts: 39
Here is my list of current concepts:
Tribute Concepts
[/QUOTE]
Now I would like to ask that if you view these champions. That you make a comment, regardless of what it is, about said champion. And if you review my champions, and post your own here or on their threads. I will be happy to review them, and state my opinions.

Discussions:

Voting on Topics
---------------------------------------------

Now the remaining are people with large numbers of concepts that would just be hard to link them all so.

This concludes my post.

-------------------------

Quote:
Note: If you have a concept that you would like help on or reviewed. Go ahead and post it here, and I will look at it.

Lyria Eternal

06-04-2012

Stories:

Quote:
Yes I have decided on writing a few short works about some of the champions I have made, and some them that you all have made. Also I will work to include their designers into the mix by having them be the real summoner's that are in the story. So without further delay I hope you will read the works below.

War of Ages:
Quote:
Chapter 1: The King Awakens

Synopsis: Not released yet.

S20G Treble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-04-2012

Reviews on Polaris and Elder Imamu for ya

Lyria Eternal

06-04-2012

Reworked Polaris completely, may re-post him.

Lyria Eternal

06-05-2012

bump

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

sorry, the only concepts I've posted are all in the White Flame. Thanks for the support

Lyria Eternal

06-07-2012

That's all fine.

KyroRayne

06-07-2012

I reviewed Polaris for you.

The champ I just finished up with is Kyro, the Master of Elements

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post25058677

Cyfenger

06-07-2012

Hey thanks for the note, Oh yeah got another champ!

Quint, the Rocketman: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2194632

Lyria Eternal

06-08-2012

Added two new champions.

1234511 ... 17