Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why was I banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

06-03-2012

be thankful your ban is only for a few days, that's Riot and the Tribunal giving you a warning. tone down in game and you will be less likely to get banned at all. In fact usually before a ban you get a warning email. Riot reviews all Tribunal votes to punish and they determine the ban or warning ..the Tribunal only issues a punish vote and we never know what the punishment will be because it's determined by overall player behaviour over time. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and will tone it down from now on.

Firstonetolive

06-03-2012

Yeah here is the problem. They are not telling me what to tone down.

Shiister

06-03-2012

Quote:
Firstonetolive:

I'm sure in the email stating why you got banned, it got a line that goes "The most common reasons for your suspension was XXXX", read that line and you see what you will need to tone down.

Fluffdaddy10

06-03-2012

Money says its because you rage sometimes in game, like you said you do.

Firstonetolive

06-03-2012

Well It appears riot isnt willing to answer me in this game through emails, forum, or support tickets so the only thing I can do is to paypal freeze all my payments too them. Maybe that will make them take notice.

James Keenan

06-04-2012

Quote:
Firstonetolive:

Quote:
James Keenan:
Quote:
Why was I banned

Quote:
Firstonetolive:
I rage sometimes (never rage quit). I have d/c issues for like 5 games total and always come back to them.

That is your answer.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-04-2012

you can be banned for anything. Saying hi at the start of the game probably constitutes negative attitude b/c you could have a negative tone while saying it, you deserve your ban, you toxic player.

Aradene

06-04-2012

^^ Guessing you just got banned.

Firstonetolive

06-07-2012

Greetings Summoner,

After reviewing a recent decision by the Tribunal regarding an in-game violation of the Summoner's Code on your account, the Riot Games Player Support Team has decided to reduce your punishment. Your account and forum posting privileges will now be restored on June 6th, 2012.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Riot Games Player Support Team at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ or visit these resources:

Summoner's Code
Tribunal FAQ
Terms of Use

Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

....This would have ment more if the 3 day ban hadnt been from june 3 to june 6th. On a plus note riot did extend my IP boost which was nice of them.

AbiqSpidA

06-07-2012

The Tribunal is flat out broken.
Riot employees don't even review your case once it makes it passed the Tribunal.
Also they tell you to work on the reason why you got banned when they don't even tell you why you're banned. If you do ask for the reason you are banned they say they can't tell you like it's non of your business and doesn't concern you. When in reality it has everything to do with you. Also every message they reply to you with is 100% automated like a answering machine.
We support Riot and get treated like this in return.
I do know this... I will no longer be supporting Riot or this game in anyway, shape, or form. I will no be putting money into this game or telling my friends to play.