AD Carry LF serious 5's team. (ex-professional CoD2/4)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Justice

09-17-2012

my girlfriend is all sad over losing her AD Carry, like she lost her best friend or something. she supports (Sydelle). If you want to play some normies and possibly make a new friend, add her.

MuseLoL

09-17-2012

bump.

Sydelle

09-17-2012

Just want to put in my two cents about this player. I just got a message from MuseLoL: "I think you had the potential to be a good player but your boyfriend ruined it for you."

I suppose he wanted me to have a fight with my boyfriend. That's not kind. He likes to play with Cleanse. Not just Vayne. Ashe too. I never told him anything about it, although ignite would have helped in various trades, but two games is not enough to criticize anybody.

I play various supports with Heal/Exhaust and no flash because my AD's can usually win all trades that way ---- apparently provided they have ignite. Especially at low levels.

Obviously the playstyle of a Cleanser doesn't mesh too well with the playstyles of the hyper aggressive carries I'm used to supporting.

I simply don't understand the character of a guy who takes it out on a girl - cos he and my boyfriend started fighting each other.

His first message to my boyfriend was: "Let me get this straight. YOU want ME to play with YOUR girlfriend?"

Not cool guy is not cool.

We're moving on.

MuseLoL

09-17-2012

When a person who I don't know asks me to play with their girlfriend, I have no obligation to say yes. I do, however, have a right to be curious considering how odd that question is. Don't defend your boyfriend's attitude towards the rest of the players in the game. Don't accuse me of being anything other than someone who answered your boyfriend's question with an offer to help. I gave you tips and gave you my honest opinion in hopes that you learn from me and I learn from you. It's unprofessional to ask for help, then blame said person.

bump.

Combusto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

CoD4.... Good ol' days. I miss that. Promod... mhmmm dem qs's.....

MuseLoL

09-17-2012

bump.

MuseLoL

09-18-2012

bump.

MuseLoL

09-18-2012

bump.

IsaacH

09-18-2012

I sent you friend request, you can join up with our team if you want, were looking for an adc.
ign:IsaacH

MuseLoL

09-18-2012

bump.