Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broder50

09-28-2012

yeah, the Kha Zix patch ruin everything! we were better without Kha Zix!!

And now in the Runes, have a strange name, i was not called them already, but now it have a name, and its strange, idk what is that

Swagation

09-28-2012

After this patch, i played only like 5matches, In the middle of the 6th match i disconnect comming back with a error of unable to connect because of firewall thing. I log on after 3 hours and it says i have to reconnect again? WTF 0_0

Lans Mace

10-01-2012

I've been the victim of this all day. Attempted to limit my fix attempts to custom games...but my god. I can't find a work around anywhere. Riot, help, please read this post and forum

Shadowfaxx

10-16-2012

This is the first time I'm having this problem and IT'S IN A RANKED! I disconnected and when I tried to reconnect it came up with the firewall thingy... I've tried changing the settings but it does not work... Also when I tried clicking the retry button about 7 times it still wouldn't work.. PLEASE HELP!

lvl 10 magikarp

10-21-2012

Quote:
To be specific, after everyone's locked in and the countdown finishes, the "LEAGUE of LEGENDS" splash screen appears. It stays there for a very long time. If I mouse over it, my mouse cursor turns into the circular "loading" cursor. Eventually, it makes a Windows ding sound and a window appears behind it (because the splash screen is set to "always on top") with the title, "Failed to Connect", and the text, "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?". It has a "Retry" button, a "Cancel" button, and the standard Windows "X" button in the top-right corner. If I click "Retry", the window disappears and the splash screen remains, repeating the cycle. If I kill all the LoL-related processes using Process Explorer and try logging in again, sometimes it allows me in and gets to a loading screen and sometimes it doesn't, preferring to do the same thing with the splash screen and eventually "Failed to Connect" window. Please fix your network and loading code.

I am a network administrator and I understand what a firewall does. I have Windows 7's firewall disabled. I am using a Billion BiPAC 7800N gigabit router (said to be among the most stable and consistent routers in existence) set to forward all ports to all machines on my LAN (default setting). LoL worked perfectly and consistently until yesterday when I first saw this issue. None of my hardware or software changed between the time it worked consistently and when I first started seeing this issue.
The same thing happened to me, and in fact I checked and I have the same router a you. At first when this error occurred I thought it had something to do with the router as it started just after I got this router, but now i'm not too sure.

J4ckBlues

10-24-2012

This hhad just happened right on me...And i have been suspended due to this issue,AND I am Certain That this Is The 'Legendary ' Bug That Had Happened The Most Frequent,I sincerely Hoped that Te Riot's Support Team Will Fix This,If not,I will never ever have another chance to play LoL again. PS.Not To Mention That Every Single Member Of The LOL Knew That The Riots Has Been turnin' a Blind Eye To This For Ages

J4ckBlues

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeguis View Post
I think they will, I hope I am wrong though.
I believe u will always be right...

Luvz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

bump

RunningATrain

12-26-2012

Wow, I'm having the exact same thing since the latest patch.

I wonder who QA's these patches.

Soulild

12-26-2012

This happened here too. Apparently i'm still in game, but I can't connect to the server...