Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientArora

09-16-2012

Quote:
BORROS:
like everyone else here "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

Dude... this is not even a new problem... funny enough, MY FIREWALL WAS DOWN when this was happening. Now I will probably have a "leave" on my record.....

Come on guys... ppl keep defending you but... this is not even a new issue... and you are just ignoring it...

Same here I cant reconnect

Arcade Bunny

09-16-2012

Me too, i just want to play some bot games! I should be level 7 by now.

Accerat

09-16-2012

This just happened to a friend and i at the same time, who have never met in real life. The heck Riot. It' s been happening non stop the past three days and this problem started occurring over 3 months ago? This is not cool! Fix or no more money for you!!!

BORROS

09-16-2012

Quote:
Accerat:
This just happened to a friend and i at the same time, who have never met in real life. The heck Riot. It' s been happening non stop the past three days and this problem started occurring over 3 months ago? This is not cool! Fix or no more money for you!!!

it started like a year ago

BORROS

09-16-2012

bump

BORROS

09-17-2012

bump

Aeguis

09-17-2012

bumpity bumpity bump

Aeguis

09-17-2012

To be honest this has been happening for a year and now the retry button disappears, so I have to close all the tasks and try relaunching to see if that works. And it is not the settings of my laptop because I got a new one and everything was working fine, then after a week the problem started again. I am a paying member of this community and I would hate to let go of this game.

BORROS

09-17-2012

bump again!

Aeguis

09-17-2012

Oh quick update, this has also been happening in PBE