Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientArora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORROS View Post
like everyone else here "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

Dude... this is not even a new problem... funny enough, MY FIREWALL WAS DOWN when this was happening. Now I will probably have a "leave" on my record.....

Come on guys... ppl keep defending you but... this is not even a new issue... and you are just ignoring it...
Same here I cant reconnect

Arcade Bunny

09-16-2012

Me too, i just want to play some bot games! I should be level 7 by now.

Accerat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

This just happened to a friend and i at the same time, who have never met in real life. The heck Riot. It' s been happening non stop the past three days and this problem started occurring over 3 months ago? This is not cool! Fix or no more money for you!!!

BORROS

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accerat View Post
This just happened to a friend and i at the same time, who have never met in real life. The heck Riot. It' s been happening non stop the past three days and this problem started occurring over 3 months ago? This is not cool! Fix or no more money for you!!!
it started like a year ago

BORROS

09-16-2012

bump

BORROS

09-17-2012

bump

Aeguis

09-17-2012

bumpity bumpity bump

Aeguis

09-17-2012

To be honest this has been happening for a year and now the retry button disappears, so I have to close all the tasks and try relaunching to see if that works. And it is not the settings of my laptop because I got a new one and everything was working fine, then after a week the problem started again. I am a paying member of this community and I would hate to let go of this game.

BORROS

09-17-2012

bump again!

Aeguis

09-17-2012

Oh quick update, this has also been happening in PBE