Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawli Vikti Bear

08-08-2012

Bump for great sadness I want to play LoL

Radian93

08-08-2012

if u guys having reconnect issue so re login now

riot fixed and they gives 4 win boost

so happy lol!

runfunnysony1

08-23-2012

Quote:
Chica7:
This is exactly what happens to me. I do not understand how to fix it.

Same here. It seems to be triggered by having another program up and highlighted (i.e. clicking on internet browser when loading screen starts)

Bukumber Express

08-23-2012

I've been having the same problem since the Rengar patch. Glad I'm not the only one... Still a bit of an inconvenience though.

OzAvatar

08-26-2012

This just started happening to me today, I'm letting my friends down and it's making me sad. Please investigate as I have always been fine until today it happens twice and I get leaver even when the game wouldn't connect.

Draco Noctis

08-27-2012

Happened to me twice on the pbe yesterday, also net me a leave on the live server. I was able to get in a game between the two on the pbe but I can't play in fear of a ban...

lerross

08-27-2012

Yay I randomly dced during a game cant get back in. I better not get suspended because of this...

i am Anjo

08-27-2012

bump for justice

Draco Noctis

08-28-2012

bump

MoonshinexP

09-04-2012

BUMP, ive been disconected only once from this, in the middle of a game(RIGHT NOW), also probably going to get a leaver penalty as lately ive been having disconnect and get stuck at 100% glitches (Thanks to lolreplay), or invisible enemies which show as my team in chat, have no ingame characters, and dont appear in stats menu at all. Help would be appreciated please riot.