Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update regarding this week ip and rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falkord

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

have been on bpe for some time not getting rp/ip for last two weeks summoner name is falkord

slappy330

06-06-2012

Quote:
Niswa:
My account is old, I got the stipend as usual on Sunday the 27th of May before this script error happened... Then this past sunday, got nothing.

Currently have 217RP and 597IP

BTW I made my password and username for PBE and Normal server the same. So when I log in to PBE forums I expected to see my PBE name, but it is using my Normal NA server name. :l

i had the same problem..

NeoLethePIE

06-06-2012

my account is a couple weeks old and the last stipend i recieved was the week before the last

Ravechaosknight

06-06-2012

Daaaaang, good job. <3 Nyandalee

sicdeath

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Good news!

We found out what was causing this issue and are correcting it. It may take some time for you to receive your stipend but rest assured, the issue is being resolved as I type this =D

You are our savior once again <3

Thank You!

ManaBananaKrill

06-06-2012

I have had my PBE account since PBE first started when it was invite only.
I have yet to receive this week's stipend.

lightning thieft

06-06-2012

I have the same problem and my account is like 4 weeks old if you count this none free rp and ip week.

Invalidity

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

Im a new account Didnt get the initial stipend but surprisingly got the weekly

BuzzJack

06-06-2012

Has anyone gotten their stipend yet? I still haven't.

Komeiji Satorin

06-06-2012

Quote:
BuzzJack:
It's cool how they take care of things like this, even though they don't need to.

True, but if they didn't fix it, imagine how much better the player quality would be...