Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update regarding this week ip and rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGhumanity

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

My account is old, I got the stipend as usual on Sunday the 27th of May before this script error happened... Then this past sunday, got nothing.

Currently have 217RP and 597IP

BTW I made my password and username for PBE and Normal server the same. So when I log in to PBE forums I expected to see my PBE name, but it is using my Normal NA server name. :l

Hellfool

06-06-2012

I'm fairly certain I did not get my IP stipend this week. I don't keep track of it in particular but I'm pretty sure my last one was the Darius patch.

vLemon

QA Analyst

06-06-2012

I didn't get a stipend last sunday or in this week. My account was made in October.

RKDO

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

My account is a week old, so I'm not entirely sure if I get more IP/RP besides that which I started with, but I have 4467 IP, 1260 RP. My PBE account's summoner name is the same as this one, RKDO.

Nixodrius

Huntsman

06-06-2012

Did not get stipend this week, made my account in October.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

06-06-2012

Good news!

We found out what was causing this issue and are correcting it. It may take some time for you to receive your stipend but rest assured, the issue is being resolved as I type this =D

BuzzJack

06-06-2012

It's cool how they take care of things like this, even though they don't need to.

DG Nighthawk

06-06-2012

@Nyandalee

My account is about oh...lemme see here, 7 months old. Received Stipend pretty much every week I played except since Darius patch iirc.

Currently I have 104 RP and 2041 IP.

Thanks a bunch Nyandalee <3

EDIT:

holy balls you're fast

Thanks a bunch Nyandalee!

AntiWeapon

06-06-2012

Aye good job NyanCat. Get on PBE so I can chat with you!

-Shadowsora

BuzzJack

06-06-2012

Nyandalee think you have time for some customs?