Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update regarding this week ip and rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Som Bo Dee

06-06-2012

small bump.

JKSwag

06-06-2012

bump because any kind of response would be nice.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

06-06-2012

Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

BogaBoga

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

My account is semi-new with about 1-2 weeks under it's belt. I've gotten the initial stipend and the last week(s) ip/rp just not this week. I currently have about 433 rp/ 962 ip.

sicdeath

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Last stipend received was the weekend before the last one. Never got it this past weekend. Not a new account. Mine is an old account.

I have 1956 RP/7000 IP atm.

Thanks for getting back to us <3

BuzzJack

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Old account and have not received weekly stipend. Actually why don't you just give everyone a stipend for a quick fix.

JKSwag

06-06-2012

It seems that newly made accounts have no problem in receiving the ip/rp but most accounts did not receive the last stipend.

Komeiji Satorin

06-06-2012

My account is about 2 months old, and I've been receiving stipends every week since the day I made it, except this week.

Illyriomysterio

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Old'ish account, last weekend was the last time I received it. Currently 464 RP and 2667 IP.
Sorry for getting snarky with the bumps towards the end, Nyandalee.

Ravechaosknight

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I've had my account since just before Hecarim went live. Have received my stipend every week since it has been active. I had received the previous week's stipend(The one from the 26th/27th), and now have 13 RP and 717 IP on my account.