Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update regarding this week ip and rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illyriomysterio

06-05-2012

Quote:
RiotMontag:
We like to not screw up your play sessions wherever possible. Even to give you cool stuff.

Mmmmhmm, cool stuff alright. Might not've been the best choice of words considering a situation like this is about, haha.

ImsoMeow

06-05-2012

Yeah I haven't Gotten mine for like 3 weeks lol. But, I'm sure riot is fixing it, and give us a good amount to compensate !

AlcoholicKitsune

06-05-2012

Quote:
ImsoMeow:
Yeah I haven't Gotten mine for like 3 weeks lol. But, I'm sure riot is fixing it, and give us a good amount to compensate !

Maybe. I don't really see the need for compensating us for this though. It's the PBE server, where players are supposed to be testing the new patches for bugs. Not like we're losing money over this, like you would in the real server when you could have bought day IP boosts and you're losing money for all the time that you aren't playing due to Riot's blunder.

The usual amount should be fine to at least get the champions that are required to reproduce errors that the other players are getting. That's my point anyway.

Illyriomysterio

06-05-2012

Bumping for continued inattentiveness.

Renegade MaYhEm

06-05-2012

BUMP

Hello Riot... anyone home?

4i4ic

06-06-2012

they didnt send my my rp and ip this weekend WHY?

BroughtMyFgame

06-06-2012

Quote:
4i4ic:
they didnt send my my rp and ip this weekend WHY?

Because you don't know how to read threads, most likely.

Stop geeking out guys. It's not important. You wanna try Draven? He's 10 IP. You mad cuz you wanna buy uber-cool skin for someone? Well, too bad. Riot doesn't owe you anything. This client is for finding bugs, not for completing your champ collection and having serious matches. You don't need stipends to test. Get over it.

Renegade MaYhEm

06-06-2012

Quote:
BroughtMyFgame:

Stop geeking out guys. It's not important. You wanna try Draven? He's 10 IP. You mad cuz you wanna buy uber-cool skin for someone? Well, too bad. Riot doesn't owe you anything. This client is for finding bugs, not for completing your champ collection and having serious matches. You don't need stipends to test. Get over it.

Get off the forums.`

Rxlic

06-06-2012

Quote:
BroughtMyFgame:

preach.

You are playing a free game that they gave you free stuff for, and all you people want is more more more.

Greedy *******s.

Illyriomysterio

06-06-2012

Quote:
BroughtMyFgame:

First of all, if he's that low of a cost, why on earth would people who've had accounts for months be annoyed with the stipend being missing? Do you think people are at literally 0 RP? That's not a thing.

This client is for finding bugs. If someone doesn't own champions relevant to a recent patch or known to have a glitch or bug, then they have no reason to play on the PBE. I'll give you that a number of people only come on PBE to try new champions or skins, but that's not the majority and assuming it of people is asinine, so how about we get to the core of this terrible post.

The strawman argument that everything that people complain about is a product of entitlement is idiotic. Granted it's been going on for a while now, but that doesn't give it a basis. There are people on this server that legitimately enjoy this game and want to see any bugs taken out of it. You can at least make yours sound believable if you're going to spew this nonsense here.

But back to the real topic here, Riot, is not answering a thread like this a byproduct of being busy with E3? The past few days of red posts have seemed like fluff conversations, and that's the only reason I can think of that we haven't received a response here.