Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update regarding this week ip and rp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

I apologize for the lack of response on this topic.

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account new and you never received an initial stipend?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

My recently made my PBE account last month, the last time i received my ip and rp was a few weeks ago, its been 2 weeks now since i received any. Im at 215 rp and 1581 ip :l

DJay Saint

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

Can I get some additional details from those of you who are experiencing this so we can track down the issue?

Is your account old and you have not received your weekly stipend? If this is the case, when did you last receive it and how much RP/IP do you have on your account?

My account on PBE is a few weeks old. Last time I recieved my stipend was last Sunday May 27 (I got it every week before that as well). Currently I have 205 rp and 585 ip.

Crawled

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

My account is around 2 months old and i have been getting it every week. I have around 400 rp and 1k ip

MCPUMPKIN

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

My account is recent (just over a week old I believe) and received my ip/rp a few hours after logging in initially. I have not received my bonus from Sunday just yet, which would have been my first stipend receiving day since making the account.

Thank you for looking into this

Spikywarkitten

06-06-2012

New account, Created on June 1st. I recieved RP on that day, and spent it on that day. Currently at 617 RP and 822 IP.

Have not received a stipend other than the first one for my first win.

Som Bo Dee

06-06-2012

My account was created 3 weeks ago. Currently at 175 RP and 578 IP. No stipends for a while.

Komeiji Satorin

06-06-2012

Just to report I got my stipend.

Adamastor251

06-06-2012

Hey Nyandalee! Account name Adamastor, last stipend received before Draven Patch. Currently have 384RP and 2980IP.

Keep up the good work!

IbeLazy

06-06-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

My account came out i think when hercaim came out?
I just spent some RP and IP so i only have 48 RP and 242 IP cause I thought my account was broken.
I haven't got it for i think about 1-2 weeks?

Tokidoe

06-06-2012

Hey I have not received my stipend either. Been playing for about 3-4 weeks, received my last stipend the weekend before the one that just happened. Will posting here get me my stipend?

Edit: PBE account is tokidoe as well, i have 293 RP and 32 IP