Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Duo Partner(Multi Genre High Level Player)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamexo

06-03-2012

Hello! I happen to fall into the pit of sadness or ELO Hell and It's almost impossible to get out. I don't have a solid duo partner and I'm looking for someone to Q with to help me. I'm a 1550~ experienced player with tons of games at that level that sunk into 1300s recently and can't get out. I consider myself good but obviously can learn plenty from someone better then me.

I've played several other games at a very high level from tournament play to being a top player in the world.
CS 1.6, WoW, SWTOR, MvC2 etc etc I know how to be a team player and just want to get as high as my skill can take me. Contact me in game iamexo.

Will not dissapoint bros. ( Have skype very vocal)

Frozty Reap

06-03-2012

I would like to duo but Im down to 900 elo because of trolls and leavers. I am good if team communication is good and positive. I really need someone to help me get to at least 1.1k...

GETatMEplease

06-03-2012

Yeah im at 1300 elo currently and feel im a way better player than where i am

Iamexo

06-04-2012

I am willing to try out anyone around my ELO just add me in game.

Iamexo

06-06-2012

Still looking, I climbed my way to 1420~ today.

superiored

06-06-2012

I would be interested, you sound like a pretty serious player. Currently spamming drafts to improve mechanically, but I certainly would want you on my friends list. I'm not that vocal on comms tho, not American.

I Concede

06-06-2012

1255. 390 wins 351 loses. English Only/Serious Attitude/Mind for Strategy.Contact me in game for duo's