Fanservice for females?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyvern13

11-19-2012

It appears that Riot doesn't take this really all that seriously. Even though it gets brought up alllllll the time. Every topic I've seen like this with Riot posts have just been them posting jokes, they actually have no desire to provide anything like this :P So I guess we have Varus and we should be happy with just that :[

chumbler

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern13 View Post
It appears that Riot doesn't take this really all that seriously. Even though it gets brought up alllllll the time. Every topic I've seen like this with Riot posts have just been them posting jokes, they actually have no desire to provide anything like this :P So I guess we have Varus and we should be happy with just that :[
No, you see since some women like sexy women with their boobs hanging out and a few ribs and internal organs removed, who pose in the ridiculous ways you'd find in a strip club while they talk like phone *** operators, then women clearly have some fanservice directed at them!

vvvv That's not what feminism means.

CorporateCommand

11-19-2012

Well, even as a guy, I wouldn't mind one bit if the ladies got more fan service. Gender Equality and all that (Don't say Feminism, that means you're more for women having more rights then men).

Though my ideas of fan service are different to most. To some people, fan service is sexual in nature, for me its what ever makes me think something is awesome. This is why a Solid Snake skin for Evelynn should be a thing, since all her current skins of her are sexual fan service.

Get it? I'm a fan of Metal Gear Solid, so Evelynn getting a Solid Snake skin is 'fan' service. Har har har.

Knotee

11-19-2012

;D

Knotee

11-19-2012

;D

Knotee

11-19-2012

;D

Tyranomaster

11-19-2012

Taric.

Theorycrafter

11-19-2012

I'm just gonna leave this here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2&d=1353044487

Theorycrafter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
No joke, that's my halloween costume this year.
Also, pix please.

Knotee

11-20-2012

;D