Fanservice for females?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fumi

06-03-2012

There is a lot of girl/female champions with DD boobs and reveal clothing, butts etc.
Well for girls there is... Almost nothing. Trynd and Pant, sure.
But they have hideous faces, its ew.
All girls got perfect smooth pretty faces, then male champions look like they're pooping some iron bars.

Varus was really good release, if you're into void creatures.
More fanservice for girls, thanks<3
Like unprepared garen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuPhalian View Post
Ok, guys, you needs to seriously stop over exaggerating. If you have actually read the comments you'll know that girl gamer's aren't asking for male champions who barely wear anything, they're asking for male champions who don't look like a villain from a slasher film or at least don't look like their face was carved with a chain saw. If you want an example, think of Garren. Now chances are many of the male gamers here have played Garren at one point or another yet didn't think "Oh, he is a crude male stereotype".

In all seriousness, male gamers have no real reason not to support this. Now when you're done rolling your eyes and thinking of what foul language to throw at me hear me out. I am a strait male gamer who is 100% behind this and I have a few good reasons why you should at least think about supporting female gamers.

1. It's a fact that girls in gaming is on the rise, granted majority are more into casual game such as "farmville' and "Bejewled" but it won't take too long for them to become curious and try League for themselves.

2. Now guys, isn't it more fun to use a champion who either has the same ideals as you do or somewhat looks like you? Unless you actually have a face which scares small children then if Riot does make more female-friendly champions, chances are you may get a champion who looks like you. And seriously, how epic would it be to get a pentakill with a champion who looks like you?

3. Ok, if the first 2 didn't convince you then this one will. If League of Legends becomes a bit more female-gamer friendly, then more girl gamers would probably join. How is this good? Well think of it this way, if League becomes more friendly to the currently rising population of female gamers then that increases the chances of your girlfriend (or future girlfriend if you're single) trying and enjoying the game themselves. Think about it, having a girlfriend who is also a gamer is awesome. Trust me, playing League with a person you care about is SO much more satisfying then just playing it alone. I am surprised none of the other male gamers has thought of it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbits View Post

InsertANameHere

06-03-2012

You got your topless Varus, now when can we get our topless Ahri?

Rajneeshius

06-03-2012

Have we forgotten Ezreal, Taric and Gragas?

gosuprime

06-03-2012

isnt mantheon enough for you ladies?

cmon

Postal Miku

06-03-2012

Sorry i derped, maybe i should sleep more

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

riot tries to make girls to like those 'DD boobs and reveal clothing, butts etc' too (:

Fumi

06-03-2012

Well give some reveal clothing for male champs too!
Like ezreal with bunnyboy outfit, thanks!

MewOfDoom

06-03-2012

I guess if you like Varus but not the void-flavor, they could give him a Legolas skin? He sort of has that look.

Fumi

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewOfDoom View Post
I guess if you like Varus but not the void-flavor, they could give him a Legolas skin? He sort of has that look.
Oh yes please~<3

Vasilas

06-03-2012

Girls play LoL? o.O