what do Inhibitors do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamcaseal

06-02-2012

yes im level 20 i been asking ingame since level 5 nobody knows ****.

Vendorizer

06-02-2012

They inhibit power

walkur1005

06-02-2012

when an inhibitor dies, the lane that inhibitor is in will start spawning super minions. so whoever destroys the inhibitor gains more powerful minions.

Turtle Fetish

06-02-2012

Inhibitor or inhibition may refer to:

Corrosion inhibitor, a substance that decreases the rate of metal oxidation
Enzyme inhibitor, a substance that binds to an enzyme and decreases the enzyme's activity
Reuptake inhibitor, a substance that increases neurotransmission by blocking the reuptake of a neurotransmitter
Inhibition of return, a feature of attention
Inhibition Theory, a theory pertaining to the performance of a mental task
Inhibitors (Revelation Space), machines in Alastair Reynolds's Revelation Space novels
Lateral inhibition, a mechanism by which neurons are able to determine the origin of a stimulus
Memory inhibition, processes that suppress or interfere with specific memories
Reaction inhibitor, a substance that prevents or decreases the rate of a chemical reaction
Sexual inhibition, reservations relating to sexual practices
Social inhibition, a conditioned fear reaction to social marginalization or isolation
"Inhibitions", a 2008 single by Swedish band Alcazar
Inhibitory postsynaptic potential, a synaptic potential that decreases the firing of a neuron

See also

Preservative, a substance that inhibits spoilage
Embalming, the preservation of human remains
Food preservation, the inhibition of microbial growth in food
Nuclear poison, an inhibitor of nuclear reactions

Hello Darkness

06-02-2012

when they're destroyed, the team that destroyed it gets super minions for a while in that lane. Basically allows you to push that lane better after destroying the inhibitor.

Zoram

06-02-2012

inhibitors suppress an enemy team's minions, thus when one is destroyed the enemy team spawns super minions since they are no longer inhibited.

Bref

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

inhibit the lane they are in from letting the enemy minions reach full potential and let out a strong minions once every few waves instead of every wave. when they are destroyed the effect is halted for 3 or 4 min. cant remember.

Dreamcaseal

06-02-2012

so its like when i was on a antidepressant and it made me have reverse ejaculation totally ruining my *** life until i got off of it all the while not helping with my depression?

Majulio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

They let you attack the nexus turrets, and the nexus after them.
As a plus, destroying one gives you stronger minions on that lane until it respawns.

Judge Arcadia

06-02-2012

They are also the life blood and shield of the Nexus. When one or more is destroyed, it allows access to the Nexus Towers. When those are destroyed the Nexus is fair game.