Mid Lane, Flash + Short range CC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BryceX

06-02-2012

In mid lane, I usually use Orianna and use my longer range Q poke on short range champions like Ryze, Annie, and Twisted Fate (to some extent) or my autoattacks, haste, and shield against longer range champions like Xerath, Brand, and Gragas.

For the short ranged champions, Flash seems necessary to stun your lane opponent at all during ganks, because I'll typically move back once they start moving towards me and throw a skillshot in their direction.

How do I handle the gank potential early game (lv1-6) ESPECIALLY when I see my enemy mid is Ryze with flash ignite and Shaco jungler. Since they use Flash to initiate and CC, I can only use mine to escape if I survive the burst and I know exactly how the gank would happen (Ryze flash in Rune Prison and Deceived Shaco start unloading skills on me), but I can't do anything about it because the only thing I can think of to counteract it is Flash at the same time they do (yeah right).

As for wards, this is early game. Boots + 3 Pots. What are your ideas on going b once you hit lvl 2 for wards? Situational on jungler?

TL;DR: How I beat Flash, stun and done? D:

sugarcrotch

06-03-2012

easy dont get stunned? idk play the lane safe as if the opposite laner is strong enough to kill you

RovertheDog

06-03-2012

Ban dat ryze, proceed to dodge champs who actually take skill to play and don't just button mash.

181HungeR181

06-04-2012

first...don't push too deep, stay alert until you gets some ward placed near by
second... all help from your jungler or other teammates
third...take cleanse and plash for summoner spells

181HungeR181

06-04-2012

I mean "call for helps" on the second line