Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did this guide help you understand the rules of A.R.A.M?

Yes 1413 93.45%
No 99 6.55%
Voters 1512 .

[Guide] The Unofficial A.R.A.M Game Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyLoMein

05-10-2011

I started playing this mode and found it extremely fun and casual... like if i get tired of 5v5/3v3 quene

Ebonclaw

05-11-2011

Quote:
Qwerty Nightmare:
Where's the -official- then?

Look, let me explain to you the moral of the story here.

There is no official ARAM guide, yet anyways. But the simple fact of the matter is, I've been playing 10-20 All Mid games (Random, or Draft) per week for quite some time now, and the author's portrayal of what is common place in rules, what rules are for n00bs, and what rules are for 'hardcore', do not in any way represent what I've seen in all of the very many All Mid games that I have played.

And for example, he gives this bizarre reasoning why GA is allowed, because of BV. Newsflash. No one, not anyone, ever allows GA.

I appreciate what the OP tried to do - as he did what he did well, but what he did was apparently describing an isolated viewpoint of the game mode that is skewed from what you are going to see if you join -any- public game that you see.

Millionaires

06-09-2011

GA isn't allowed in any modes, Learn the game type a little please.

Edit: wtf is hardcore, ARAM is ARAM, not set type of it, It isn't CoD
It's mid lane only (no Jungle at all) You messed up big time on this.

Kalarepa

06-09-2011

You could write somethine about "suiciding", because that's contentious question. Basically, when you ace enemies and then suicide on tower to back to base, heal and buy without giving them kill. Some people say, it's allowed, and some, that's it's just a cheap way to bypass the rules.
Personally I think, suiciding should be forbidden. It only gives even bigger advantage to the stronger team.

Brutaliarhs

06-13-2011

Last game there was a janna going in the jungle to place her Tornado and kept killing us All..Isnt that cheating?

Ebonclaw

06-13-2011

There is a difference between "in the jungle", and "just on the other side of a wall". Stepping just one step out of the very mid, especially in the central area near the river, is considered kosher, and not actually entering the jungle until you hit the line of bushes. For the rest of the lane, you can mark the water line and follow it alongside the lane for the boundary.

I really need to take the time to type up a better version of this, so this thread can burn and die.....

MattM3ister

06-21-2011

awesome

Wizdum

07-13-2011

bump

Ravel

08-08-2011

Quote:
iSacred:
GA isn't allowed in any modes, Learn the game type a little please.

Edit: wtf is hardcore, ARAM is ARAM, not set type of it, It isn't CoD
It's mid lane only (no Jungle at all) You messed up big time on this.

Bump again in hopes OP fixes this.

Had a new ARAMer just post this in his defense of getting GA.

Just so ARAM newcomers understand: GA is NOT allowed when playing standard ARAM.

Ebonclaw

08-08-2011

OP hasn't touched this thread once since posting it - why are you bumping it, that only perpetuates the problem.

I'll try to get around to redoing it properly ASAP.....