Field of view issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordain

06-02-2012

For some reason, when my resolution is above 1280x800, i will lose about a quarter of the width of my field of view compared to when my resolution is 1280x800 or below. This also results in the screen seeming like it is very zoomed in, and it causes lots of problems. I just returned to LoL after a several month break and I dont remember having this issue before I left.

You can see in the pictures below that the field of view is less in the 1280x1024 picture, but what it doesnt show is that when i have my resolution set to 1280x800, i will have large black borders along the top and bottom of my screen because I dont have a widescreen monitor, this adds to the problem because i cant just play with my resolution on 1280x800 and fix the width problem.

I find it really unfair that people are handicapped in this game by monitor size, because i see people going around with either larger monitors, or multiple monitors that can see a large portion of the map on one screen.

If anyone has any advice it would be great.

Edit: found a relevant video, kinda shows what my issue is, but when i have it on 1280x1024 resolution it also seems scrolled in more in relation to the ground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxpzSakZxE

Ordain

06-03-2012

bump

FireDesire

06-05-2012

I have the same problem. My monitor is not small but it is kinda "square" something like 32x39cm (relative mesurements) but i can see a lot less haveing any resolution offered in game. I tried to change my resolution from the config file but every time i go in game it resets it to 1024x768 when i start the game. ( I have UserSetResolution=1 set)