Xin Zhao or Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godsthumbs520

06-02-2012

Who should I buy next Xin Zhao or Fiora? I'm just not sure and looking for someone that has experience with both, and why one is better than the other.

Kyanos Mori

06-02-2012

lol what fiora.

NAME666666666666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

As someone who enjoys playing with xin, hes really underpowered, i would probably say fiora, xin really isnt that strong.

Insípid

06-03-2012

To be helpful.
They're both fun.
Xin zhao has a strong early game in jungle but falls off late game.
fiora has strong top lane and jungle and shes a early-late game champ as any AD carry.
in conclusion. For higher lvl play fiora is ur best bet.

Something Snazzy

06-03-2012

I really like Xin and think he is really fun. He can have really strong ganks with his gap closer, slow AND knock up. However, if you don't get several kills early, you will absolutely suck late game. Xin is very underpowered and trails off late. If a gank goes poorly and you die a couple of times early, expect to spend the entire game feeding or farming jungle while being constantly behind.

Okma

06-03-2012

Pretty much what has already been said here. Xin has a comparatively strong early game, good initiator to team fights, 2 cc's. I just bought Fiora and I love her. She can pull kills out of unlikely situations, her ult is fantastic, gap closer, attack + movement speed buff.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

HAR HAR HAR HAR HARHAR!!!!

Um yeah. You definitely want Fiora. She is wayyyy stronger than Xin. Although basically everyone is stronger than Xin.

Xin sucks bad right now. He seems ok early on but his scaling blows.

Mitch Bade

06-04-2012

If you are skilled with Xin, you can still do just fine if you aren't playing high elo games. I'm sure there will always be someone who can play "underpowered" or "underplayed" champs and do well in high elo, but since you don't own him yet I'd get some good practice in with him.

Xin doesn't have as much damage as Fiora, but he does have the CC's.

I bought Fiora recently and have played over 60 games with her, and she is my favorite champ so far. I bought her right when Darius came out, which was a horrible time to learn her!! I hated it because Darius is such a bully in top lane, and I didn't have any idea how to play Fiora or counter him. I learned to play her the hard way which helped me a lot in the end though.

She takes some good skill to play too. High risk high reward.

Fiora gets my vote.

whatthehellboy

06-06-2012

Fiora, fiora with 4 tiamats..... OP, 1 ult = pentakill

ikillutwice

06-11-2012

Fiora dos more damage faster, lager steroid better scaling more aoe damage on her ult
Xin has a kockup... woot so epic guys