Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ranked who and items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EMBOAR2001

06-02-2012

who should i be to win ranked games and what items would i get i need to increase my elo 739 elo :'(

Cenerae

06-02-2012

You should be whoever you're best at using. At your elo, champion choice is pretty much irrelevant. So, instead of thinking 'well so and so is considered one of the best champions in the game', you should be asking yourself 'which champion do I enjoy the most and do best with?'

As for what items to buy...a normal, generally accepted build for whatever champion you picked should be just fine.

EMBOAR2001

06-02-2012

cenerae i am glad that you and some other people are kind but when ever i play one of my great guys i always get put with baddies and i play vlad who is my best ranked 3/1 buti only play him when i really want to win 1 game per day atleast.

Cenerae

06-02-2012

Quote:
EMBOAR2001:
cenerae i am glad that you and some other people are kind but when ever i play one of my great guys i always get put with baddies and i play vlad who is my best ranked 3/1 buti only play him when i really want to win 1 game per day atleast.

Matchmaking can't be helped. You need to be good enough to compensate for your team mate's performances if they're lacking. Odds are good there will be weak links in the enemy too though.

If you consider yourself best with Vlad, and you're intent on raising your rating, then you should play him as much as possible. If you don't enjoy him and don't have any others you're good with, maybe drop back into normal games and practise with other champions.

EMBOAR2001

06-02-2012

i do apreciate ur help but i made this to find more builds to help me