ultimate kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
You are joking, right? Before level 6, Kass is one of the easiest to gank as AP mid as he doesn't have an escape, and his slow require time to charge up.

A good jungler will fully take the chance, if they bring exhaust, you will die even if you flash.
tons of mids are easy to gank before 6, which is why early game play is so important...talon is just as easy to gank pre-6 if you take the right pathing. how about ahri, swain, xereth, annie, brand, malz, morde, heim? annie has a charge up stun, which is unreliable to escape a gank as you most likely are harassing with it, ahri has a charm which can be hard to land and only lasts a second, xereth has a stun that can miss, same with brand, malz has no getaway, morde has no getaway and heim has difficulty getting away too. just because the jungle is carryin exhaust doesn't mean you will die. it depends who the jungler is, who the mid you are playing against is, and how you react to the gank.

ZOMGTURTLE

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
tons of mids are easy to gank before 6, which is why early game play is so important...talon is just as easy to gank pre-6 if you take the right pathing. how about ahri, swain, xereth, annie, brand, malz, morde, heim? annie has a charge up stun, which is unreliable to escape a gank as you most likely are harassing with it, ahri has a charm which can be hard to land and only lasts a second, xereth has a stun that can miss, same with brand, malz has no getaway, morde has no getaway and heim has difficulty getting away too. just because the jungle is carryin exhaust doesn't mean you will die. it depends who the jungler is, who the mid you are playing against is, and how you react to the gank.
The biggest difference? With the exception of Morde (who is innately difficult to kill), they all have ranged auto attacks. Kass has to extend further to do less pre-6. THAT is why you will likely die before 6 even with Flash, unless you think you can last hit every mob with Q or give up on any CS that isn't on your half of the lane.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMGTURTLE View Post
The biggest difference? With the exception of Morde (who is innately difficult to kill), they all have ranged auto attacks. Kass has to extend further to do less pre-6. THAT is why you will likely die before 6 even with Flash, unless you think you can last hit every mob with Q or give up on any CS that isn't on your half of the lane.
if you don't push your lane by auto attacking you should be able to survive a hard gank with flash.

Something Snazzy

06-03-2012

Does anyone else hate tear on Kass? It's 1k gold for nothing but mana. And it doesn't even really solve his mana problems til you farm it up. If you abuse his ult, even a farmed tear doesn't solve his mana problems. And stacking more mana items with tear is just a waste of large amounts of gold.

By simply managing his ult properly, you can easily get by with 7 into utility and a RoA. Maybe throw in some mana seals if you want some extra harass early game. Using his ult half as often practically saves 4x the mana, which means RoA and Cap instead of multiple mana items.

There is really no reason to fly across the map with his ult. I see a good deal of Kassadins using their ult to jump in for ganks when they could have simply walked through brush or around and gotten a kill with only using his ult once.

lightninghell4

06-04-2012

I have already adressed the concern that of a jungler babysits mid pretty much anyone is screwed not just kass. Also why build armor and mr at all? kass is an assassin....he come, kills, and then leaves. As for champs with cc stay away from them unless you can kill that with 2 bursts our less or unless they are underfed. The whole point of kass is that he is supposed to be pure power. The thing is that even of you build a little bit tanky, if your caught by cc you are pretty much dead anyways
The reason why I have so much mana regen is because I charge up his ulti a lot when I chase....st least up to 5 times that way I can kill whomever I'm chasing without the need to auto att.

Morello's tome because of the cdr and mana regen. As I said before what makes kass kass is his signiture riftwalk. If you can use it more often the better your chances are of escaping. End game I get 2.7 on his riftwalk...thats pretty op if you ask me. because of the ask the more reason to get insane amounts of mana regen and mana.

As for soustealer....why would you get it? Kass is ap so if you arent getting kills then you either don't know how to play with him, ****ty build, or jungler screwed you over

defleppardruelz

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninghell4 View Post
I have already adressed the concern that of a jungler babysits mid pretty much anyone is screwed not just kass. Also why build armor and mr at all? kass is an assassin....he come, kills, and then leaves. As for champs with cc stay away from them unless you can kill that with 2 bursts our less or unless they are underfed. The whole point of kass is that he is supposed to be pure power. The thing is that even of you build a little bit tanky, if your caught by cc you are pretty much dead anyways
The reason why I have so much mana regen is because I charge up his ulti a lot when I chase....st least up to 5 times that way I can kill whomever I'm chasing without the need to auto att.

Morello's tome because of the cdr and mana regen. As I said before what makes kass kass is his signiture riftwalk. If you can use it more often the better your chances are of escaping. End game I get 2.7 on his riftwalk...thats pretty op if you ask me. because of the ask the more reason to get insane amounts of mana regen and mana.

As for soustealer....why would you get it? Kass is ap so if you arent getting kills then you either don't know how to play with him, ****ty build, or jungler screwed you over
lol build armor and MR so you don't get one shot and die instantly. they are going to be targetting you and your ad carry.

lightninghell4

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
lol build armor and MR so you don't get one shot and die instantly. they are going to be targetting you and your ad carry.
ok you have a point there.....so for armor and mr im thinking building ga.

it gives you both armor and mr and when you get revived you can immediately rift walk to get out of harms way. would this be advisable if not then what should I build instead?